Whaley signs multi-year extension with Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very possible to improve in my view asthey have enough good players. They need some tweaks in the defensive approach/personnel, continued growth from Tyrod, better injury luck, and to re-sign their own two key UFAs in Glenn/Incognito. We'll see.

At least you have a realistic view of next year.

I have been reading a lot of "pie in the sky" regarding the salary cap and offseason moves.

Anything worse than the 2015 record should be viewed as wheel spinning.

If the wheels were spinning, wouldn't they go (8-8) again?

I think anything worse than the 2015 record would be going in reverse.

Fair points.

Was just having fun with words.

Seriously, I agree with you. But I don't hold Whaley responsible for this year's underachievement. I hold the person responsible for bringing Rex Ryan here responsible.

And if they suck next year (I've never felt more pessimistic going into an offseason in my life), then I'll blame Rex and the person responsible for hiring him.

We were closer to being a playoff team with Doug !@#$ing Marrone. Because he was smart enough to hire Schwartz. Rex was dumb enough to get rid of him AND bring in a crap QB to replace the equally crap QB we already had.

Ugh,

Regardless ... I don't blame Whaley and I won't.

Seriously, I agree with you. But I don't hold Whaley responsible for this year's underachievement. I hold the person responsible for bringing Rex Ryan here responsible.

And if they suck next year (I've never felt more pessimistic going into an offseason in my life), then I'll blame Rex and the person responsible for hiring him.

We were closer to being a playoff team with Doug !@#$ing Marrone. Because he was smart enough to hire Schwartz. Rex was dumb enough to get rid of him AND bring in a crap QB to replace the equally crap QB we already had.

Ugh,

So....Whaley then?

"We are pleased to announce a multi-year contract extension with our General Manager Doug Whaley," said Owner Terry Pegula. "Doug has demonstrated an excellent eye for talent and has been an asset to the organization on many levels. I look forward to working closely with Doug and Coach Ryan for many years to come."

"We are pleased to announce a multi-year contract extension with our General Manager Doug Whaley," said Owner Terry Pegula. "Doug has demonstrated an excellent eye for talent and has been an asset to the organization on many levels. I look forward to working closely with Doug and Coach Ryan for many years to come."

Misery for years!

I'll need to see a video before I believe that. He's smarter.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000612634/article/buffalo-bills-confirm-rex-ryan-doug-whaley-will-stay

Read this and tell me Doug Whaley didn't hire Rex.

Ugh,

Wow. Tyrod sleep with your wife or something?

Ugh,

I hope you're just being funny with that statement?

This thread is devolving to the toilet.

Does a thread with a solid start devolve quickly?

I'm thinking radiation half-lives .. can this thread be dead by tonight?

Or, in Army terms, it's never to late beat a dead horse to death again.

At this point, 17 pages of carp.

that's cute. No, it will reach 50+

I blame Yolo. He started this mess.