BOLD predictions for 2016 Bills Offseason

YoloinOhio

He stinks!! Tons of athletic ability and never had any production (in cockles either).

Yeah wherever he ends up it would be as a bottom of the roster player trying to build his way back up.

Zero trade value because of a fat rookie contract.........but a lot of athletic ability.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah wherever he ends up it would be as a bottom of the roster player trying to build his way back up.

Zero trade value because of a fat rookie contract.........but a lot of athletic ability.

It would have to be contingent on a renegotiated contract, I would think. Makes it an even Bolder prediction!

Neither did Jerry Hughes, except for a slight spike in his last year in Indy.

Hughes was a 2 time All-American. Mingo was considered a disappointment in college too. He couldn't shed blocks. He is a physical freak that never made plays.

You want BOLD, I'll give you BOLD. EJ MANUEL WILL BEAT OUT TYROD TAYLOR FOR THE STARTING QB OF THE BUFFALO BILLS IN 2016!!

It's SHOCKING to see this as your bold/ridiculous prediction. He isn't a part of a QB competition (even the GM talked about what he needs to do to have a chance to be a backup). He is more likely to be out of the league than he is to be starting. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Hughes was a 2 time All-American. Mingo was considered a disappointment in college too. He couldn't shed blocks. He is a physical freak that never made plays.

It's SHOCKING to see this as your bold/ridiculous prediction. He isn't a part of a QB competition (even the GM talked about what he needs to do to have a chance to be a backup). He is more likely to be out of the league than he is to be starting.

Seeing that I'm EJs #1 fan and all.

I don't know as though this is "bold", so much as it would be my reality if I were in the front office. Here goes none the less. Mario Williams is gone. $19.9 million against the cap without a renegotiation and coming off of a horrible 5 sack season. So many games where his effort was near zero just doesn't support paying him. They'll save $12.9 million in cap space by letting him go. Manny Lawson is gone as well IMO. They would take only a $750K cap hit to let him go, but would otherwise be paying him $3.4 million. He just wasn't productive enough to warrant keeping him. Tyrod gets a new contract. There's times when he has looked the part of a franchise quarterback and times when he has not. This has been the most prolific offense the Bills have put on the field since Drew Bledsoe in 2002. Let's not forget that Jim Kelly wasn't as productive as Tyrod in his first 3 full seasons with the Bills. I'm certainly not saying Tyrod will be, but it stands to reason that he'll be better next year. Gilmore either gets a new contract or plays for a new contract next year. He's getting $11.082 if he plays under the current deal. Kyle Williams either retires or plays his last season with the Bills next year. Given his injury, he may just be done. I was happy with the play of Bryant in his place none the less.

Rex finally stops being the constant obsession of the NYC media and the bitter clowns at SNY.

HAHAHA! No chance of that happening; last Sunday's game goes down in 'Same Old Jets' lore.

They can't start the healing process until they finally beat him.

HAHAHA! No chance of that happening; last Sunday's game goes down in 'Same Old Jets' lore.

They can't start the healing process until they finally beat him.

Todd Bowles needs to send Tom Coughlin a fruit basket. His stepping down took over the NY sports media just in time for them to put the JESTS on the backburner.