Bills fan Catches on Fire at Tailgate

Fingon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hammer what would your reaction be to police sweeping your lot?

I would prefer that they use a rake! I would have no problem having that happen. In the past I have had the Erie County Mounted (horse) patrol go thru the lot. I have had a Orchard Park cop in his car who would stop by to talk. It sets a visual tone. There are certain things I do not allow on my property. Beer funnels and Wizzer bats are two of them. I have a lot of "eyes" in my lot. They know what good tailgating is and what is boorish.

Yeah that looked like the same bus from other videos earlier in the year. Not sure what the allure of breaking tables is, but whatever.

Your not the only one who noticed that. It looks like the same group for the most part who are in the videos.

I would prefer that they use a rake! I would have no problem having that happen. In the past I have had the Erie County Mounted (horse) patrol go thru the lot. I have had a Orchard Park cop in his car who would stop by to talk. It sets a visual tone. There are certain things I do not allow on my property. Beer funnels and Wizzer bats are two of them. I have a lot of "eyes" in my lot. They know what good tailgating is and what is boorish.

Your not the only one who noticed that. It looks like the same group for the most part who are in the videos.

No doubt the attention from Deadspin created a direct pipeline of videos to the website. They probably call the kid with the video and say "Hey, got anything crazy for us today?"

+1. We are worse than eagles fans. I can't take my kids to our games because of crap like this. The girl being slammed on the table is way worse than man on fire. Hope pegs clean this up!

most of the dumb stuff happens on private lots. Pegula and the sheriffs (unless laws are broken) don't really have much of a say in what goes on at somebody's private residence.

most of the dumb stuff happens on private lots. Pegula and the sheriffs (unless laws are broken) don't really have much of a say in what goes on at somebody's private residence.

Is this true? (most dumb stuff happens on private lots)

What a waste of beer.

They should have knocked him to the ground and kicked the flames out.

They should demote him to Jet fan status.

I was certain your second sentence would end "knocked him to the ground and whizzed on him"

in my experiences yes. The stadium lot has security and sheriffs all around so that is a deterrent. There is a lot to the north near the creek(not sure if bills or private) that is usually a very large frat party. The bills lot usually seem like more family's playing catch and grilling while enjoying a few beers responsibly. That being said there are idiots everywhere

Look on Youtube for something called Bills Army. They've apparently been doing the table thing for years. Same with the spinning that resulted in the face plant into the bus this season. Now that they're getting media attention they're going all jackass...

No idea what they have against tables. They seem to fancy themselves as WWE wrestlers.

Look on Youtube for something called Bills Army. They've apparently been doing the table thing for years. Same with the spinning that resulted in the face plant into the bus this season. Now that they're getting media attention they're going all jackass...

No idea what they have against tables. They seem to fancy themselves as WWE wrestlers.

Like I said, a raft full of table-hating mother!@#$ers in WNY, apparently.

Reading Vice.Sports.com and it seems the bus lot is a lot of fun. Not. A couple of years ago the Bills went to Disney style parking. So the culture they cultivated in their lots moved out and infeasted the private lots and now they blame the private lot for the bs going on now. I plan on putting up some new signage next year to influence stupid from not happening.

https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/683699507238965248

The cherry on top of the "year in Bills fans" video.

it was barely a fire.

kitty/

I was certain your second sentence would end "knocked him to the ground and whizzed on him"

Thats old school. no one wasted untasted borrowed beer back then. peeing had a purpose. like spelling your name in the snow

Edited by 3rdand12

So there is an element of the guys who go a little too far. Are people really worried about our reputation? i think it's funny. I wouldn't do most of these things, but if a bunch of young kids want to act like morons, I still laugh at the one where the guys runs into the bus.

They all pay for their own stupidity. Hangovers and so on.

Going to games where the tailgating is so boring it is refreshing to see some of these guys having a ball. Reminds me of a hundred years ago when i was in a fraternity.

As long as no one gets hurt, and nothing malicious, who cares. I hate more to hear our fans throwing beers on fans of other teams. Playful heckling is fine, but acting like an Eagles fan is wrong.