2016 Draft QB thread

Beerball

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want Cardale. I'm very happy it looks like he may be available in the 3rd or 4th. He has all of the tools and here he would have the opportunity to sit and learn. If he can get the mental aspect of the game down he will be scary good.

Yeah. All he does is win games.

@buffalobills

The 2016 QB class is deep. Whaley + Rex say we're looking. Get to know the prospects who could be the next Bills QB.

@nflnetwork

Carson Wentz (@NDSUathletics) Jared Goff (@CalFootball) Paxton Lynch (@TigersAthletics) #NFLCombine

CcPiBVDVIAEbDsU.jpg

Did any QBs do well against Temple? That defense is vicious.

I think Ioandinnis will be a stud and would a great fit for us at DE, and can be drafted later as well.

Hogan has an awful throwing motion.

and that's just the beginning

@NFL_CFB

.@MikeMayock: Sitting for year behind QB like Romo would be ideal for Wentz --> http://bit.ly/1QkArom

#Cowboys
CcQgxADW4AALrWb.jpg

Drafting Wentz would be smart for Jerrah to do and would help to push down a good player to the #19 pick.

If Cleveland has any smarts they snag him, big kid, big arm good legs, pro style offense in a cold environment is a no brainer.

"Most all of Cook's throws to receivers on Saturday were on target, and his dropback was "impeccable," Sirius XM host Jim Miller told the Detroit Free Press.

"I believe he's a first-rounder," Miller said. "He's a pro style quarterback. To me, he's the most pro-ready of any quarterback in this class."

Cook is best known for his poise, resilience and ability to pass the ball into tight windows, attributes that enabled him to lead the Spartans to two Big Ten championships and three consecutive top 10 finishes.

But Cook's athleticism also impressed during the testing portions on Saturday.

Cook ran a 4.79-second 40-yard dash, tied for sixth among the 17 quarterbacks who ran, and his 33-inch vertical jump ranked fourth, ahead of 14 other QBs who tested."

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/02/michigan_states_connor_cook_un.html