2016 Draft QB thread

Beerball

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as if the Kevin Hogan rumors are true.

@SalSports

Stanford QB Kevin Hogan said he met with the Bills "last night at the train station." Not uncommon for prospects to meet there informally

Never listen to any pre draft talk. Teams want to leak things all the time. If a team is smart, they keep meetings with players they really want as quiet as possible.

Never listen to any pre draft talk. Teams want to leak things all the time. If a team is smart, they keep meetings with players they really want as quiet as possible.

Not likely to keep much quiet these days with as much media attention as the combine and draft receive.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

except we usually end up drafting the players they are talking about. <_<

@dpbrugler

Cardale Jones on his 253 weight: "I don't think it's too big. 4-5 QBs in the NFL are that size"

Jamarcus says hello B-)

Seems as if the Kevin Hogan rumors are true.

@SalSports

Stanford QB Kevin Hogan said he met with the Bills "last night at the train station." Not uncommon for prospects to meet there informally

@4JoshReed

Stanford QB Kevin Hogan says meeting with #Bills went well. Enjoyed drawing up the Xs and Os with coaches. Could be a mid round steal

Cal quarterback Jared Goff measured with 9-inch hands at the NFL Scouting Combine on Thursday, falling short in a category that is of higher importance for quarterbacks for NFL scouts.

North Dakota State's Carson Wentz, another of the draft's top QBs, measured with 10-inch hands on Thursday

Another of the draft's signal-callers, Penn State's Christian Hackenberg, also measured with 9-inch hands.

Edited by ALF

The Bills also had an informal meeting with Hackenberg.

I get a strong sense the Bills are going to draft a Quarterback somewhere in this draft if the opportunity presents itself. I don't think they think any of the top 4 will be there by their 2nd pick so they are looking at people who might be there rounds 2-6.

@AP_NFL

Cardale Jones trying to boost draft stock after steep slide http://apne.ws/1QgY69a

@apmarot #NFLCombine #tOSU

I still want Cardale. I'm very happy it looks like he may be available in the 3rd or 4th. He has all of the tools and here he would have the opportunity to sit and learn. If he can get the mental aspect of the game down he will be scary good.