Bucky Gleason: The Pegulas May Be in Over Their Heads

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It amazes me that reporters wonder why print papers are having so much trouble in the digital age when they have to compete and aren't simply handed the only megaphone in town. The Buffalo News seems to be hard hit by a dearth of talent from holdovers in their sports department.

I'm guessing he's referring to running sports franchises

Exactly. Because you are excellent at fracking oil doesn't mean you can run a competent football organization and vice versa.

I would say the article is fair.

To me there is still a level of dysfunction at one bills drive where it doesn't seem everyone is on the same page.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

This was a really nasty article, even from Bucky. The Sabres may be 26th, but at least the team is exciting to watch, whereas the team the last two years was completely unwatchable. As far as the Bills, they hired the wrong coach, and that happens in the best-run franchises too. I think it's too early to be throwing Pegs under the bus just yet.

haha ok Bucky. I read this on the BN and laughed.

Sabres are on the upswing and the Bills, well....we'll see but I'm not worried.

Terry made moves with the Sabres to find competent coaching. he'll do the same if Rex proves further that he is not the man for the job.

Neither team were contenders when Terry took over. Well, the Sabres made it to the playoffs that year and got eliminated R1.

Things do not happen over night.

Edited by 87168

Trump discloses his financials in his book crippled america and from his financial statement his net worth is over 8 billion. Is 3.8 billion after buying the Bills and selling all that land?

???????????

I was talking about the Pegula's net worth since they are the ones who own the Bills

CBF

The local media's job is to B word, and the fans eat it up. I'm to the point where I cannot even read the paper or listen to WGR.

Sometimes............most times...........this board isn't far behind. What's great about the net is any one can post anything as the expert

Edited by MarkyMannn