Pettine officially fired by Browns; Marrone to interview

YoloinOhio

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always funny to see Bills fans ripping on the one franchise over the past decade more dysfunctional than Buffalo.

always funny to see "Bills fans" who can't admit other teams have reasons to be criticized too, yet can never find anything positive to say about their own team.

@AKinkhabwala

Joe Thomas advocates for Pettine to get another year. "I think he's a good coach. I think he's one of the better ones we've had."

Joe Thomas asked what he'd like to see from Johnny Manziel: "just a commitment to the game."

Joe Thomas says he wants to see what happens re coaching before deciding if he'll opt out of contract. Harder to hit "reset" older he gets

I'm sorry... Re Joe Thomas. Ask out, not opt out. Did not unequivocally say he wants to remain in Cleveland regardless.

Browns' Joe Thomas: "The most important thing in this business is finding a QB... If you don't you're just going to get fired."

@RapSheet

Name to watch as future GM of #Browns: Sashi Brown. He is their head lawyer & big into analytics. @viccarucci just mentioned this as well

#Browns coach Mike Pettine will meet with owner Jimmy Haslam shortly and he'll be informed of his fate soon thereafter. The search is on.

Sorry.... they are going to hire a lawyer to be their GM? Only the Browns......