How many people will be pulling for Fitz and Chan?

billsintaiwan

I probably will be. Maybe it was Gailey's fault that he couldn't get a decent defensive coordinator. Don't know. But I do know that he was a good man who made an awful team fun to watch for awhile. Same as Fitzpatrick, though he gave me a headache the last eight games or so.

The game means nothing to the Bills. At best and worst, it gives Rex Ryan something to bloviate about during the off-season.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't you root for your own team? Heck, its the "burn it all down! " knuckleheads on this board who drove Fitz/Gailey out of town in the first place... so now you're all warm and fuzzy and want him to succeed? Geez make up your minds

Spot on.

I could never root against the Bills. Never. I actually question how a fan could root against their team. It doesn't make sense. You aren't real fans, and that is fact.

Again, also spot on.

Would love to see the Bills rip the Jests to shreds.

I would like to see Fitz & Chan in the playoffs. Two class acts. I remember Fitz last year here towards the end of the season. My friend told me a story about he was at movies and there was this elderly couple with a handicapp kid in a wheel chair. Said it was a miserable cold rainy day. The elderly couple was having trouble getting the young kid in the car. A gentleman came over & lifted the kid in the van & helped them get the wheel chair in also. That gentleman that helped them that day. None other than the Amish Rifle. Much rather see him get in than the rapist Big Ben. The NFL would be in a much better place with more class acts like Chan & Fitz.

Edited by Gordio

I would like to see Fitz & Chan in the playoffs. Two class acts. I remember Fitz last year here towards the end of the season. My friend told me a story about he was at movies and there was this elderly couple with a handicapp kid in a wheel chair. Said it was a miserable cold rainy day. The elderly couple was having trouble getting the young kid in the car. A gentleman came over & lifted the kid in the van & helped them get the wheel chair in also. That gentleman that helped them that day. None other than the Amish Rifle. Much rather see him get in than the rapist Big Ben.

This. And also, I have a ton of friends who are steeler fans. I'd like them to experience what it means to be a Bills fan. Personally.

Rooting for a division rival? The fanbase has devolved to that? Wow...............

i guess bandwagon fans are allowed to do it. if they could have got in the

Playoffs without beating the Bills I could get into watching a jets/pats** playoff rematch.

That's as far as any Jets rooting I can get behind.

When I watch the game I won't be able to root against them, but all week I will be thinking it's ok if they lose because it increases the chances of getting rid of the dope of a HC, improves their draft position, and I do hope Fitz gets in.

Rooting for a division rival? The fanbase has devolved to that? Wow...............

i guess bandwagon fans are allowed to do it. if they could have got in the

Playoffs without beating the Bills I could get into watching a jets/pats** playoff rematch.

That's as far as any Jets rooting I can get behind.

I'm rooting for Alan Branch. :rolleyes:

i guess bandwagon fans are allowed to do it.

yep, no ****....boo frickin hoo, "my" team didn't do well this year (or the last 20 years)...if you're a fan you're a fan, through thick and thin...rooting for your team to lose? Wow, no respect for that.