This years "meh" win

Virgil

Every year we have this game where we win and I couldn't care less. This would be that game. We didn't beat the Cowboys. We beat the Cowboys 2nd string. It meant nothing to them, it meant nothing to us.

The only thing we did was get closer to .500 and drop draft positioning.

If anything, it's just one more week of "these guys aren't quitting and I'm proud of them."

The real losers are the people who spent $300 a ticket at the beginning of the season

Edited by Freddie's Ghost

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree it was a nothing win but we are just as banged up as they are. Bills had 6 starters out on defence plus their starting RB and 2nd WR. But in saying that, Kellen moore is awful

I'm normally glass half full but there's nothing good about this win. Dallas is awful and we just lower our draft pick. These wins keep us swimming in mediocrity.

Fyi.. I think you mean couldn't care less. If you could care less, it means you did care about the game to some degree, which is not what you probably meant to say.

Every year we have this game where we win and I could care less. This would be that game. We didn't beat the Cowboys. We beat the Cowboys 2nd string. It meant nothing to them, it meant nothing to us.

The only thing we did was get closer to .500 and drop draft positioning.

If anything, it's just one more week of "these guys aren't quitting and I'm proud of them."

The real losers are the people who spent $300 a ticket at the beginning of the season

I'm normally glass half full but there's nothing good about this win. Dallas is awful and we just lower our draft pick. These wins keep us swimming in mediocrity.

Oh for sure, 100 percent agree. Was just saying both teams are decimated with injuries. Felt like a pre season game

This entire team shows up against the chumps and disappears when they play a real team. I guess we'll see what the Jets are next week in Buffalo. The games against Jacksonville and Phily are coming full circle to bite them in the ass.