McKelvin???

r henderson

he lost a step/explosive reaction with that ankle injury.

Yes he looked over the hill today. shame he got little help on the crossing routes from Darby or Williams or graham.

He shaded the outside all day

THE WORST player I have ever seen at his position. At ANY level!

oh stop. you have forgotten Justin Rogers so quickly. the man s full of rust i weird scheme.

But he sure had a bad day

McKelvin never got his game legs under him when he came back........

this

Poor guy? He can barely speak and is a millionaire. He sucks, though.

He can barely speak. Nice critique .

yep. Its a dialect that i can understand.

Thing about him is , he is scared shitlees to be interviewed and panics.

so even though his speech patterns are difficult to interpret, he will just say the same things over and over again when nervous.

ever seen the the movie Nell ?

yep. Its a dialect that i can understand.

Thing about him is , he is scared shitlees to be interviewed and panics.

so even though his speech patterns are difficult to interpret, he will just say the same things over and over again when nervous.

ever seen the the movie Nell ?

we're fans, can't take this seriously. I wish him all the luck in the world with his new team.

we're fans, can't take this seriously. I wish him all the luck in the world with his new team.

Yep. after today. might as well.

BTW how did Darby look?

I could not believe he didn't defend that ball in the endzone. Head was turned, good cover, and can't make a play on the ball? So nonathletic.

over shot him

Leodis McKelvin is the worst Buffalo Bill of all time to play for this time for 8 years.

But it is no surprise of course. The educated fans knew how dumb the team was to extend him after his rookie/draft contract. Leodis is soooooo Bills.

I've defended him at various times over the years but I have to say that today was his worst game as a bill and it's time to move on.

I've defended him at various times over the years but I have to say that today was his worst game as a bill and it's time to move on.

I have been saying he has been terrible and a liability his entire career. The only exception was the Pettine year but even that year he wasn't great. Casuals on the other hand looked at the interceptions that year and made their decision.

Will always love the guy for his dedication at signing my kids hat at training camp when everyone else rushed to the locker room (him, Levitre and Moorman)

It was super hot and everyone was tired but he hung in there for a LONG time like a stand up dude. Very cool and selfless.

He's definitely gone after this season, hard to believe he declined from such a solid player only last year to where he is now.

Last of the lost decade of 1st round picks. Good riddance.

The guy has been on the team for 7 years. That's the kind of 1st rounder I want.

He has made some critical errors but overall he was decent.

Imo