Lacanfora:Showdown could be brewing b/w Whaley,coaches

YoloinOhio

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like more Lacanfora conjecture to me. But we shall see.

I call BS, pot stirring, click bait.

and why do i even want to know this now as a fan?

creating more divisiveness amongst the fan base if not internally.

I hate this crap. Because OBD may start looking at each other suspiciously.

There is no way rex comes out of this with more power. Whaley has loaded this team with talent and he can walk into the end of the year meetings with his head high. Get a 4-3 guy to run the def and rex can be the figure head until terry is ready to eat his salary in two years and fire him.

Even worse, TBD may start looking at each other suspiciously(er).

LOl, yes that too !!

: )

WGR pondering who at OBD wants Whaley fired... Because the "source" all year has been trying really hard

some ones every one else fired. gotta be the janitor

WGR pondering who at OBD wants Whaley fired... Because the "source" all year has been trying really hard

It's true. Been happening all year. Last year there was crap too. They have lacked leadership forever and it shows with this perpetual garbage

Edited by May Day 10

Whaley is going to voluntarily leave.

the Pegulas have already tipped their hand they lack confidence in whaley as evidenced of trying hire Bill Polian.

there is a "power" issue, where the GM did not really hire the head coach , who for sure does NOT report to the GM.

the long term core of players signed thru 2018 is mostly mentally challenged (dareus, hughes, aaron Williams, McCoy, felton are all IDIOTS & clay).

the Bills have serious Cap issues going forward. already projected 2016 at negative $2.5 mil without Glenn, Incognito & Gilmore signed to long term deals.

Whaley would be much better off taking a new job..... like say Cleveland.

Interesting that Whaley is going after "assistants" and not Rex directly. I think Roman has been a huge improvement over Hackett, particularly since Taylor is a first-year starter at QB.

I agree but I bet the frustrations w Roman were like ours in not getting the ball to Sammy enough at all until the most recent few games.

The only way Whaley is out if his ego gets the best of him. LaFontaine found himself out of work after trying to impose his will on Pegula. I would say that if Whaley hits the open market, they'll be about a half dozen teams lined up to hire him the next day. Be blessed we don't have to deal with a Ray Farmer or the disaster team in Tennessee.

I also believe that if Whaley is shown the door it's because a seasoned football Czar will take his place, not some inexperienced pro personnel guy or AGM.

With that said, I don't see Whaley going anywhere. His moves have been on point and with all the player complaints about the coaching staff some of his issues may have more merit than meets the eye. Pegula seems to have an ear for his line employees, and I'm sure that is magnified when his line employees are making seven or eight figures.

Bingo. That's the real question here. This particular story paints Whaley in the harshest possible light -- saying he's focused on getting his treasured draft pick more touches and on going after the obviously competent Greg Roman, who has made a previously terrible offense competitive. And oh yeah -- EJ.

Someone there hates Whaley.

Whaley is going to voluntarily leave.

the Pegulas have already tipped their hand they lack confidence in whaley as evidenced of trying hire Bill Polian.

there is a "power" issue, where the GM did not really hire the head coach , who for sure does NOT report to the GM.

the long term core of players signed thru 2018 is mostly mentally challenged (dareus, hughes, aaron Williams, McCoy, felton are all IDIOTS & clay).

the Bills have serious Cap issues going forward. already projected 2016 at negative $2.5 mil without Glenn, Incognito & Gilmore signed to long term deals.

Whaley would be much better off taking a new job..... like say Cleveland.

It means nothing like that. It's a completely wrong read IMO. What they wanted is someone to help them evaluate how the football operations were doing because they are novice football owners. That did not necessarily mean they wanted Whaley gone. That's a total leap.