Before everybody gives up on this steam

andrewsz1991

The Bills have shown absolutely nothing to indicate that they can win out. Losing out would be more likely. I think they lose at least two of the last three to finish at 7-9. Losing all three would not surprise me in the least.

Nothing else needs to be said about this ridiculous thread. MODS: Please lock it ASAP! LOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

please stop. this team has no business in the playoffs. The defensive scheme has made an elite team below average, the WRs are average at best, and that goes for all of them, the QB play is erratic, and the offensive line is marginal. Most of them would struggle to make it on another roster.

I was not crazy about the Rex Ryan hiring, then completely against it when I heard he did not retain swartz. I decided to let the season play out before I spouted off about that, but after seeing the results, my gut was right. Hopefully and I mean this seriuously; HOPEFULLY, they do not make the playoffs... and get rid of a very bad coach.

Let me preface this.

1. This team is far too good to be in this situation and I am sick that this season is likely given away. Too many plays left on the field.

2. Coaching has been awful. Plain awful.

But, if bills win this week: and Pitt loses and or Kansas City gets upset, the playoffs aren't so far out of reach. It's a total longshot if you think about the scenario. We need Jets to lose one and then one to us, we need to win out and then we need Kansas City to lose out or pitt loses two.

It's a lot of work for a spot. But, if we win next week, and pitt loses to denver like they should. If the Jets lose in two weeks to New England like they should. Then we're only in need of Pitt getting upset in one of their last two games.

It's still a long shot. But, next week we could be looking with a whole lot of new optimism.

Just realized I said Steam... Queue the trolling. Please moderators fix this I'm not sure how?

IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT.................................

After the KC game there was zero chance the Bills make the playoffs. This team is not good. I'm not saying they don't have talented players, but they are a bad TEAM. Team sport bro! Penalties and poor coaching. How could anyone expect the Bills to win out??

Imagine if the team lost to Tennessee and Jacksonville...

Pure balogna. Rex came to town, bought a big truck and took a dump on Bills fans.

The most dissapointing season of many I can remember. The penalties are absurd.

I used to think that Rex was a good NFL coach in a disfunctional Jets organization. It's the other way around.

This is the absolute truth. He needs to go after this season! Okay Pegulas, you got scammed. Buy Rex out, learn a lesson and hire a real coach.

2 weeks ago when we still controlled our own destiny people were saying that we would win out and make the playoffs. I wrote that we had won 2 in a row once all year so why would anyone think that we could win 5 in a row? Same thing today, why would anyone think that we will win 3 in a row? We haven't done it before so why now?

Let me preface this.

1. This team is far too good to be in this situation and I am sick that this season is likely given away. Too many plays left on the field.

2. Coaching has been awful. Plain awful.

But, if bills win this week: and Pitt loses and or Kansas City gets upset, the playoffs aren't so far out of reach. It's a total longshot if you think about the scenario. We need Jets to lose one and then one to us, we need to win out and then we need Kansas City to lose out or pitt loses two.

It's a lot of work for a spot. But, if we win next week, and pitt loses to denver like they should. If the Jets lose in two weeks to New England like they should. Then we're only in need of Pitt getting upset in one of their last two games.

It's still a long shot. But, next week we could be looking with a whole lot of new optimism.

Just realized I said Steam... Queue the trolling. Please moderators fix this I'm not sure how?

Andrew you have a better chance of winning a lottery for 150 million dollars than the Bills do to make the playoffs. You like those odds because they are realistic.

THis year is likely done

but

I still have high hopes for next year. Need to keep tweeking the roster.

John, I bet you have been saying you have high hopes for the next year for the past 20 years! LOL Man, that's a long, long, time.

Nothing has changed and it will be the same for a minimum of another 10 years. More likely it will be the same for another 20 years. This franchise is a perennial loser and that's not going to change in your lifetime. This is worst organization in the NFL except for maybe Cleveland. Cleveland and Buffalo would be better off if they sunk into Lake Erie or moved to another city. .

John, I bet you have been saying you have high hopes for the next year for the past 20 years! LOL Man, that's a long, long, time.

Nothing has changed and it will be the same for a minimum of another 10 years. More likely it will be the same for another 20 years. This franchise is a perennial loser and that's not going to change in your lifetime. This is worst organization in the NFL except for maybe Cleveland. Cleveland and Buffalo would be better off if they sunk into Lake Erie or moved to another city. .

Hey now...I would like to argue that we are consistently better than Cleveland.