Report: DeMarco Murray went to owner to complain about Chip

YoloinOhio

let's hope so. We sure need him. A RB running angry with a chip on his shoulder is usually a very good combination.

Just as Roman put Clay on display the first drive when we played in Miami, I anticipate they will showcase Shady early and often. They also have the 26th ranked run D.

McCoy is the best player on the offense and the only running back threat, so he will be featured in every game left. Doubt there will be much extra sauce Sunday..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd love to sympathise, you chose to sign for them. You know what Chip does and you followed the money anyway. Can't have it both ways.

Ding Ding Ding. He refused to give a hometown discount to play in a system he knew for coaches he knew behind a line he trusted to make a few EXTRA millions and he had that right. Now he needs to shut his piehole and reap the consequences of his decision.

Can't believe this journeyman led the NFL in rushing. He looks so pedestrian in a Philly uniform. To think some were mentioning him in the same breath as shady.

i thought Murray had a legit great season last year. I just think they are two different style RBs. What I didn't get is people complaining about Shady's age (he's younger than Demarco) or likelihood to get injured (Demarco has been much more injury prone than Shady) or paycheck (Chip handed over just as much money to Demarco).

Murray had a great season, but I feel like quite a few backs would have had a great season behind the line they had last year.

There were times that the line simply dominated games for Dallas.

DM would be 8 yds deep before being touched.

Philly just isnt the place for him. Chip's offense calls for elusiveness, which isnt DMs strong suit. He was spoiled last year, IMO.

My biggest fear for this game is the Eagles running game and up tempo offensive pace... As we've seen way too many times teams catch our defense sleeping with substitutions. Couple that with our weak LBs and it doesn't look good...

That's a really good point IMO. Staff & players need to be ready.

@Jason_OTC: The Murray/Mathews tandem for McCoy swap will cost $23M in cash and $23.4M in cap ...McCoy would have cost $17.4M in cash and $20.8M and cap

@Jason_OTC: They handed over $23 million in guarantees for the duo and would have had just $1 million in guarantees remaining for McCoy.

Boohoo Murray. Cry me a fckin river. You did this to yourself so you have no one else to blame but yourself. You got your money and big contract so STFU and play!!!!

Nothing pisses me off more than a "star" player that chooses to go to a dysfunctional team because they're offering more money, and then btch about how they're utilized and how badly they're playing. Personally, I'd take less money and stay with a winning team. Win a championship, and then collect my paycheck

Sure you would.

Btw, you all realize this is pretty much how the situation is unfolding with Mario here, right?

Outside of that one !@#$ up for the TD, they faired pretty well against Houston who were number one in the league going into the game in least amount of time taken between offensive snaps.

2 TDs last 2 games though isn't it? That's disturbing.(to me at least)

Edit...last 3 games.

The main problem I've heard rumored with Chip's offense is that it is far too basic for the NFL. Teams know what's coming too often. His prickish arrogance has not played well in that context.

i don't get how he always fakes the read option with Sam Bradford. Who the hell is buying that?! Edited by YoloinOhio

Keep in mind, philly's O didn't do THAT much against NE last weekend nor against anyone else recently...Defense and ST was where the strength was for Philly this past weekend...it was a fluke.

My biggest fear for this game is the Eagles running game and up tempo offensive pace... As we've seen way too many times teams catch our defense sleeping with substitutions. Couple that with our weak LBs and it doesn't look good...