Bill can be the #6 seed in AFC by tomorrow if....

Estro

We play them again.

Assuming we are within a game of them and beat them in week 17 we would have the tiebreaker.

You expect the Jets to win 3 in a row before we play them?

What I think doesn't matter. If the Jets keep winning, then yes, we need to win out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who needs to win now? Does this change the KC game?

Not worried about Oakland being a threat for the wild card this year. They still have the Pack, Broncos and @KC on the schedule. They won't win out, so I would rather have KC lose this week.

No, it's still the same, I think. Jets winning in an annoyance, but the Bills play them anyway. KC win knocks raiders back.

Playing with the Playoff Machine says a Raiders win helps more. In fact If we beat the Eagles next week, we could get as high as 5th seed.

KC is in. 5th seed basically locked. Look how easy their schedule is. It's between us, Pitt, and the Jets. I think Pitt deserves it but they will have to earn it. Next 3 games are Colts, Bengals, Broncos. Very good chance they lose 2 of those. If we win out we are in. If we lose 1 more vs nfc then i think it will come down to the last game at home vs Jets for the playoffs

Well, based solely on what I would pick in each game I have the Bills in at 9-7 over NYJ and Pitt due to tiebreakers. Not a lot of margin for error, but I'm feeling a lot better about our chances after today's game. I'm really just hoping week 17 is win and get in.

The Bills are toast. KC has an easy schedule and the tie breaker. Pitt has two tough games coming up, and if they don't lose both, I'm afraid the Bills are done. I'm not sure what the tie breaker would be for Pitt and Buff. However, I don't see the Bills winning out either....

The Bills are toast. KC has an easy schedule and the tie breaker. Pitt has two tough games coming up, and if they don't lose both, I'm afraid the Bills are done. I'm not sure what the tie breaker would be for Pitt and Buff. However, I don't see the Bills winning out either....

If we win out, and the Steelers only win one of the two games against the Bengals and Broncos (assuming they win the other games), we're in at 10-6 and with the tie breaker. If the Steelers lose both, and we happen to lose a NFC game, but still beat the Jets, we're in at 9-7. If the Steelers beat both, we're toast.

This is just looking at KC, Pitt, and Buffalo, though. Not sure if someone else could sneak in there with timely wins.

Edited by Dorkington

Your attitude sucks..

But.. I doubt we run the table anyway. Oh well.