Trump Alone at the Top

They will cover him, yes, but he won't get anywhere NEAR the coverage he gets now, and will need the money to go against Clinton. The story of him "not being beholden to other peoples' money" will be eliminated very quickly.

He's already announced he hasn't decided whether or not he's going to accept outside donations once the national campaign begins -- which everyone knows is politician speak for "I'm absolutely going to take campaign donations".

Which, more than likely, will help Hillary because the overwhelming majority of media coverage of Trump will be negative. The reporters and commentators' times will be spent on pointing out what a clown Trump is rather than digging into whatever it is Hillary is pandering about at that moment. Trump won't care because no press is bad press.

Win for Hillary. Win for Trump. Win for the news media.

Everyone wins but the American electorate.

Pretty much. Again I've said all along that this is picking the lesser of two evils. Ultimately it will be Trump and Hilly. And I consider Hilly the greater evil.

He's already announced he hasn't decided whether or not he's going to accept outside donations once the national campaign begins -- which everyone knows is politician speak for "I'm absolutely going to take campaign donations".

For sure. He'd be a fool not to, when Hilly is getting them in by the truckload.

That's weird. He also announced he didn't really mean it when he said he wanted to ban all Muslims from entering the US.

It's almost like Trump has been making stuff up to get attention.

Sad!!!

Geez, Trumpettes....when you're losing Michael Savage...

Michael Savage said today on his radio show that the National Enquirer story smearing Ted Cruz is completely false, and he knows this based on a source he says he would trust with his life. Savage points out that Cruz is rightly offended over this utter garbage.

But even more so, Savage says that he abhors these attempts of assassination by innuendo, as it has been done to him, and while he doesn’t blame Trump for the story, he threatens to withdraw his support of Trump if he doesn’t completely disavow the story and the man who owns the National Enquirer, David Pecker.

If this race comes down to Trump vs Clinton, I demand that Kanye runs in 2016 instead of waiting until 2020.

If we're gonna burn this !@#$er down, I want as much gas on the fire as possible.

I think if Bernie ran as 3rd party vs Trump and Clinton he might have a real shot of winning. Edited by reddogblitz

If this race comes down to Trump vs Clinton, I demand that Kanye runs in 2016 instead of waiting until 2020.

If we're gonna burn this !@#$er down, I want as much gas on the fire as possible.

Maybe Trump nominates him for VP. Trump/Kanye '16.

We need scientists and top world designers to directly affect governments.

There are so many broken systems from the economy to school systems jail systems... we need experts for this...

My area of expertise is in music, my passion is in music design film and products... my strength is connectivity...

I invest every dime back into creativity... hiring amazing creatives paying for flights, offices ... etc...

I know this is not a very rapper thing to say but I haven't bought a new piece of jewelry in about 2 years...

#yeezy2020

Maybe Trump nominates him for VP. Trump/Kanye '16.

I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.

So imagine how I'd feel having to be responsible for Trump's stupid ass. HARD PASS.