Trump Alone at the Top

So it turns out Trump's campaign has no money; $1.3M on hand versus Clinton who has $42M.

Fortunately, money plays no role in getting elected president so the GOP has nothing to worry about.

Wait...let me guess...this is where Trump starts explaining how the left will turn away from Hillary and vote for him since she's a product of Wall Street. :lol:

If he does, it's just more proof he's not a very good businessman.

I can't agree with that. While the definition of "good businessman" is somewhat subjective, had Romney used more of his own money during his run for office, I suspect that he'd have received less grief for doing so than Trump has. Personally, I would prefer to see more candidates funding themselves.

i thought he was worth billions? Lol

Trump not being bought out (corporation donation money) to the tune of 100 of millions of dollars makes him a stronger candidate actually. You guys can laugh all you want, but it seems like he's almost always at least 5 steps ahead of everyone. He’s on national TV 10 times a day. His twitter feed must be the most popular or close to it. Corny political ads placed during expensive ad buy commercial breaks of popular shows have less and less impact and are quickly becoming a total waste of money in the modern world. While everyone's pointing fingers and yucking it up, Trump is rewriting the rules. Seems to me that he’s setting up the pins yet again for the general election. Hillary will get nothing but serious grief for the donation money which Trump will no doubt highlight during the debates. Those kind of game changer moments can't be bought even for a billion dollars.
I'm sure he'll spend his own money if he has to in the swing states. It will be a fraction of what Hillary spends but probably with at least the same amount of impact. The more the media goes crazy, the more it smells like fear that they're starting to think he's going to actually beat Hillary.

Here's a list of the companies to which Trump's campaign has making payments. Because the list was liking sorted by Trump's name, you don't see the half a million he paid to stay in his own resort, Mar a Lago.

How great it must be to find hundreds of thousands of people willing to give you money, so you can launder it through your presidential campaign and back to your business entities.

We're getting to a point where the last excuse Trump Davidians have to support him -- namely, that 'at least he isn't Hillary' -- is not even close to being true.

But then again, a Democrat is a Democrat is a Democrat...

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg

He is worth billions and worse comes to worst, he'll open up the checkbook.

umm, no. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/why-is-donald-trump-begging-for-money-as-if-hes-broke/487976/

In a first for a major party nominee, Mr. Trump has suggested he will leave the crucial task of field organizing in swing states to the Republican National Committee, which typically relies on the party’s nominee to help fund, direct and staff national Republican political efforts.

His decision threatens to leave the party with significant shortfalls of money and manpower: On Monday, the party reported raising $13 million during May, about a third of the money it raised in May 2012, when Mitt Romney led the ticket.

No wonder some Republican Party insiders are making another late push to dump Trump as the GOP nominee: They were expecting a Sugar Daddy and got a moocher.

Edited by birdog1960