Trump Alone at the Top

Gee, if only someone had predicted this earlier...

I have to wonder if the alt-right-deletes will cheer Trump the moment he starts whipping out executive orders to his liking.

That's what I'm hoping happens: the complete ruination of the union by Trump executive orders on a platform created by Hussein and his cronies.

Then and only then will justice be served.

I have to wonder if the alt-right-deletes will cheer Trump the moment he starts whipping out executive orders to his liking.

The alt-righties would love it, after all they are fascists.

Again...that's why I'm voting for him. The only way the march to authoritarianism stops is if we show people before its too late how devastating it can be.

Again...that's why I'm voting for him. The only way the march to authoritarianism stops is if we show people before its too late how devastating it can be.

I think we get authoritarianism with either of the major party candidates. Pick your poison. Frankly it might be better if Hillary wins. Another 4 years of liberalism might wake up some people. On the other hand it might not. :wacko:

It makes you wonder what young couple had to move their wedding for Trump to get in that round,.

:lol:

Edited by keepthefaith

Yes. Because history has clearly shown that people can recognize it and stop it before it's too late.

Yes. Because history has clearly shown that people can recognize it and stop it before it's too late.

Well that's a point. Let me rephrase:

Trump is the better chance of increasing the pain point to where people actually take notice.

Since DC Tom is by far " the smartest guy in the room " count me in , lets do this .