Karlos is Out vs. Eagles

Fixed it

CBF

We shall see.

I hope for the feverish TT fans sake that he performs well, because if he doesn't man this place will be bonkers AGAIN.

I was going to do that!!! you .................

I know neither of you two made the original comment, but if the implication is that Tyrod is going to get hurt, I'm not sure how that's the case.

He had one injury that forced him to miss time, and it was on a horse-collar tackle, not absorbing a hit from an oncoming rusher.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know neither of you two made the original comment, but if the implication is that Tyrod is going to get hurt, I'm not sure how that's the case.

He had one injury that forced him to miss time, and it was on a horse-collar tackle, not absorbing a hit from an oncoming rusher.

IIRC the knee injury missed 2 games was from the horse collar tackle, the upper chest shoulder injury - he's still listed as Questionable on the NFL Injury report - was the cheaters game and people were speculating if Rex would have put EJ in for a Hail Mary attempt had the Refs not stolen the 2 seconds from Buffalo.

My comments were rooted in all the.crap I got for defending EJ and how he had a horrible game against JJ.

If the same happens to TT and sooner of later he will have a pick 6, the bigger TT fans will take a lot of crap when they try to defend him.

I for one must be on my best behavior, but mind you I'll be thinking about it.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

IIRC the knee injury missed 2 games was from the horse collar tackle, the upper chest shoulder injury - he's still listed as Questionable on the NFL Injury report - was the cheaters game and people were speculating if Rex would have put EJ in for a Hail Mary attempt had the Refs not stolen the 2 seconds from Buffalo.

My comments were rooted in all the.crap I got for defending EJ and how he had a horrible game against JJ.

If the same happens to TT and sooner of later he will have a pick 6, the bigger TT fans will take a lot of crap when they try to defend him.

I for one must be on my best behavior, but mind you I'll be thinking about it.

Wait, are you saying that you're preparing to sass fellow fans for a pick-6 that Taylor hasn't thrown yet?

Wait, are you saying that you're preparing to sass fellow fans for a pick-6 that Taylor hasn't thrown yet?

Only if needed.

Trolling aside -

All I am saying is that Tyrod better have a good game and get a W. If not, then as I see it, he has to be classified a bust just like EJ.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Only if needed.

Trolling aside -

All I am saying is that Tyrod better have a good game and get a W. If not, then as I see it, he has to be classified a bust just like EJ.

Nah. Only EJ can be classified as a bust because he is a mid first rounter who is sitting on the bench and will likely be let go by his 4th season .

There's no reason to go into any game with a loaded gun just because the guy you backed as the team's starting QB didn't work out.

I think some are under the false impression that the only reason others would label Manuel a "bust" is because of the INT vs. Watt. He could've had a good game against Houston last year and he would still be EJ Manuel. Likewise, Taylor could have a poor game against Houston and he will have still shown enough this year for many to be encouraged.

Karlos is a walking MASH unit. Hopefully in the off season we sign an RB that's good and can actually suit up on Sundays.

He's a bunch of wise cracking Army doctors and nurses performing jackleg surgery by day and looking for love at night? Is he running a still out of his tent?

Really? I came on here to see if I could find out who this McGillicutty character is and this is what this tread has come to?

He's solid was Floridas RB

Never heard of Mike Gillislee, but he has some nice credentials. Young guy. Maybe he's ready to step up.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Juuuuuuuuuust a bit outside ; you're almost there. It's Cierre. Bonus points for trying the name of a country.

Cierre is actually a city in France, you dolt. But nice try....

It's Cierre Wood. "See-air"

Its pointless talking about him anyway. He tore his ACL. Mike Gillespee was activated from the PS this week. Interested to see what hes got.

Any specifics on his shoulder? Was it dislocated, a bad bruise in the joint which can take two to three weeks? As long as he doesn't have a torn rotator, I'm happy to see him rest as we will really need him against Washington. When both guys are at full strength, this is a punishing running game.

Now that the O Line is instinctively running their schemes Roman brought in, we should do even better running the last quarter of the season. i could really see us moving to the #1 running team by the end of the year even against the Jets if we have both back and healthy.

Not too far fetched. He had a concussion at FSU and another a few weeks ago.

its a real concern for me actually.

Maybe i am selfish on this one.

We need him on the field. I know he was a surprise to the Fans. But what a great complement to McCoy !!

This O line keeps improving , Karlos would be monster.

saving him for the playoffs ? :ph34r:

Really Red Dog. He had one severe concussion. Do you feel the same way about Eric Wood? No, why not. He had one significant injury early in his career, then broke his leg.

BTW- I don't think he has missed a game in 5 years since those two injuries. Downhill RB's get banged up. They also don't last long as their play is violent. If he is full speed for the last two to three games and playoffs if we make it is fine with me.

McCoy doesn't sit out as much as he makes so many people miss him.