Convince me that Robert Woods should stay

After watching Bobby's act today, he's barely a #2 receiver, not getting open and dropping way too many balls. When he's begging Ryan to challenge what clearly wasn't a catch, and then Rex buys it, that tore it for me. He's a me first guy, and I think we can do better. I look for a free agent pickup, and a late-round draft pick.

Any Bobby Woods fans out there that can convince me otherwise?

He is already under contract for next year. His dead money is listed at $479K for a salary of only a little over a million. He is somewhat useful as a third option at WR. Very good blocker. No off the field issues that we know of.

This team needs three OL and a DE +/- a reconstructed deal for Mario/Kyle in the offseason. And that doesn't even address the crap that is playing OLB right now.

WR is low on the priority list.

Why do we need a #2 receiver? Why not get the best one available and have two #1s on the field!

Im watching the Steelers and man, they have a good set of WRs.

probably the only thing I have ever agreed with you on

If teams are going to take away Sammy for a friggen half....we MUST have a next pass catcher to go to that can actually make a play

He is already under contract for next year. His dead money is listed at $479K for a salary of only a little over a million. He is somewhat useful as a third option at WR. Very good blocker. No off the field issues that we know of.

This team needs three OL and a DE +/- a reconstructed deal for Mario/Kyle in the offseason. And that doesn't even address the crap that is playing OLB right now.

Before today, I would have agreed, but now I want to see a decent veteran free agent brought in.

I also would have said "before today". We need a real #2 or a #1A to take the heat off Sammy.

You're right that Bobby has no off-field issues, but he has on-field issues outside his blocking. I'm really tired of watching his petulant asshat antics and untimely drops. He was a man in the first half, but he disappeared in the 2nd half, along with the rest of the Bills passing offense. Since Percy was injured and Bobby looks like a problem, I think WR is moving up the list of needs.

Didn't we pay a TE like 50 million or so for that reason?

And we're not throwing him the ball either, unless you count 3-yard screens.

Woods was just bad today.

Hear me out on this though... what if the Bills threw to that 14 dude more? He looks better than Woods or even Hogan.

Nahhhhhhhhh :ph34r:

Behind Hogan...

Maybe so, they are 3A and 3B IMO.

Woods is a good blocker and usually a decent possession guy but lacks big play ability. Hogan has some athleticism but poor football instincts. He can make some big plays but some mind blowing plays as well. They are okay depth guys but you need another every down player to play opposite Sammy.

Edited by Kirby Jackson