I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still better than EJ, still the best QB on the roster, but he surely isn't the long term answer at QB.

I really wanted to believe, but he is another checkdown or scramble guy that can't consistently read the defense and throw down the field.

It's frustrating.

The gameplan was a mistake.

It made him tentative.

He's learning and asking him to only make tough throws on third down was a seriously dumb idea.

He's not that guy yet.

Still better than EJ, still the best QB on the roster, but he surely isn't the long term answer at QB.

I really wanted to believe, but he is another checkdown or scramble guy that can't consistently read the defense and throw down the field.

It's frustrating.

The worst game of his career with above average perepherials for a 1st year QB (starting anyways).

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Lol. You're all so quick to call him bad. This is his worst game, I'll agree. He was off his game a bit. But this was against the best team in the NFL. And he has been great for us this year. I can't stand the fans that are so quick to jump ship as soon as one thing goes wrong. Jesus christ.

Lol. You're all so quick to call him bad. This is his worst game, I'll agree. He was off his game a bit. But this was against the best team in the NFL. And he has been great for us this year. I can't stand the fans that are so quick to jump ship as soon as one thing goes wrong. Jesus christ.

But not nearly the best D in the NFL. Every throw to Watkins sucked except the last two. Gotta get that guy the ball. Throw to Clay was awful as well. TT not looking too good. Could have beaten this version of Pats.