I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

The best thing I can say about him is that he is a work in progress. His lack of command of the game is glaring. Once again, the All 22 is going to reveal guys running open and Taylor flat out electing not to throw the ball. We wasted a pretty decent defensive performance as a result.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But not nearly the best D in the NFL. Every throw to Watkins sucked except the last two. Gotta get that guy the ball. Throw to Clay was awful as well. TT not looking too good. Could have beaten this version of Pats.

Man they ran Sammy on go routes, for the most part, the entire first three quarters. What about drags, digs, quick outs, screens, reverses? I have never seen a team think so highly of a player and then go out of its way not to try to get them the ball consistently. Makes not a damn bit of sense. I like Tyrod, but we better be bringing in a QB to compete with him in the spring/summer. We need better. There are far too many three and outs on his watch. He has to take his game to the next level.

Edited by purple haze

Lol. You're all so quick to call him bad. This is his worst game, I'll agree. He was off his game a bit. But this was against the best team in the NFL. And he has been great for us this year. I can't stand the fans that are so quick to jump ship as soon as one thing goes wrong. Jesus christ.

It's not about jumping ship. He's got a lot of talent and potential. But it has to translate. The Pats are the best team because teams make too many mistakes and they captialize whereas their opponents don't. Tyrod has far too many three and outs on his watch. I like him. But we still need to bring in more competition. If he's the man, he will rise above like he did this past summer.

Bottom line is the Bills are still not playing well enough, consistently enough on offense. The o-line also needs more competition brought in. 5-5 is not good enough.

Edited by purple haze

He does NOT suck. However, we need him to hit Hogan on that q2 pass and to hit Shady late in Q2 to take the lead.

He's shown enough to make him our QB going forward.

he did hit McCoy with the pass, McCoy had it in his hands and bobbled it. From one view shown later on the Hogan play it looks like he was pushed before the ball got to him.

There were plenty of throws that should have been thrown better,but there's no QB in the league that never throws bad passes in a game.

Lol. You're all so quick to call him bad. This is his worst game, I'll agree. He was off his game a bit. But this was against the best team in the NFL. And he has been great for us this year. I can't stand the fans that are so quick to jump ship as soon as one thing goes wrong. Jesus christ.

funny thing is they are mostly all guys wanting to see EJ get a chance cause he wasn't given enough of an opportunity or time to show what he can do........

You forgot about EJ and Orton and Hackett and Roman...

Watkins, Hogan and Wood all look better under Orton. Wood looked better with EJ. Tyrod is below average, is he better than EJ? At avoiding costly turnovers yes but he is as inconsistent as EJ is when it comes to passing the ball.