Nick Foles benched in St Louis

YoloinOhio

@SiriusXMNFL: Jeff Fisher says Nick Foles needs a "break". Case Keenum will start at QB for St Louis this Sunday.

@RapSheet: Nick Foles is not injured. This is simply Jeff Fisher making a QB change to Case Keenum.

@MikeGarafolo: Nick Foles has a $6m roster bonus due in March that's fully guaranteed with no offsets. Bet he's glad he got that deal done when he did.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't he one of the QB's many people here wanted the Bills to chase after?

too lazy to search the archives

Yes, he was.

It is a pretty long list.

It just goes to show you that getting a franchise QB is a crapshoot.

Washington gave up a boatload for RGIII. Many here complained that the Bills should have swung for the fences as did Washington. As it turns out, it is a good thing we did not.

Unfortunately, the way that the college game is played, there are not a lot of QBs that make the transition to the NFL much less become a franchise QB.

Once again another QB a ton of posters wanted that is not working out fir their team

And a small crew here are bitching about Tyrod Taylor....do you see JUST HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND THESE GUYS

P.S. That is why that crew are not offering up solutions other then "drafting X QB but I dont know which one"......tear down the guy that is actually playing well for us....but dont offer a alternative (mostly because there really isnt one)

Edited by John from Hemet

How many chances are Jeff fisher and greggo going to get down there. The game has passed them by in the same way it has other 90s coaches like wannestadt and shanny.

Rams are 3-0 in the division and have consistently done well against their tough rivals. They are failing largely due to QB play.

How many chances are Jeff fisher and greggo going to get down there. The game has passed them by in the same way it has other 90s coaches like wannestadt and shanny.

I dunno...Fisher has gotten more run out of making the playoffs a few times with a great team and then going 8-8 or 7-9 than any other coach...every year they win some games they shouldn't, and play really tough against very good teams, but every year they have headscratchers like yesterday's 37-13 debacle at home to Chicago...

The guy has made the playoffs 6 times in 21 years, all with Tennessee when McNair was his QB...

he has finished 7-9 or 8-8 9 times.

Edited by matter2003

McCown was a hated notion by most. When we didn't get him it was a huge celebration (myself included). Turns out he would have been better than Cassel and probably EJ. IMO. Would have been a nice backup to TT.

Yeah, I remember that haha. That is a rare instance. I didn't want him either. Or Cassel for that matter. Weird fact, McCown has not played a 16 game season in his 14 year career.