Simple Math: Freddy + Cassel = 7-2

I can't help but think that if we kept Freddy and Matt, we'd be sitting at 7-2 right now, at worst 6-3.

EJ and Boobie lost those games. With Freddie in the mix, he is fresh against the Giants and Jags and carries us through plus Matty doesn't make those bonehead EJ mistakes.

For all the good Whaley has done, this one is on him. Should never have cut Fred and traded Cassel.

Put down the crack pipe . Cassel has yet to win a game with a pretty good team around him. Fred Jackson has done little, and wasn't going to start here so he had to go. No one new what injuries would happen.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but think that if we kept Freddy and Matt, we'd be sitting at 7-2 right now, at worst 6-3.

EJ and Boobie lost those games. With Freddie in the mix, he is fresh against the Giants and Jags and carries us through plus Matty doesn't make those bonehead EJ mistakes.

For all the good Whaley has done, this one is on him. Should never have cut Fred and traded Cassel.

I work at a school

And I can see with a certain amount of authority

Your math S.U.C.K.S

Are you high? Cassel has looked every bit as bad as significantly worse than EJ did...how many games have the Cowboys won with him starting? Zero. I'm pretty sure he has thrown a pick 6 in every game too.

And Freddy was a shell of his former self, who would have likely gotten injured after a few games.

Fixed.

OP is clearly trolling - no one is that ignorant. If not. next time just a thought - look up the stats THEN post.

I feel like there are a half dozen guys not on an NFL roster who could have gotten us to 6-3. Whaley makes good decisions, he can't predict the future.

You clearly suck at math.

But on the plus side, we're not discussing math, we're discussing football.

But then, on the minus side, you clearly suck at football too.

Simply put.. Freddie is better than Boobie. Cassel while sucking horribly is still better than EJ. They salvage at least one of the losses.

We could have used Da'rick Rodgers when Sammy and Harvin were out. 7-2 easy

We could have used Percy or Thompson. And when Karlos and Shady went down, Fred would have stepped up. And keeping EJ off the field is always a good idea.

Edited by BillsRdue