My hatred for the Pats is real

Virgil

No but the law of averages would dictate that they would be less likely to lose against us if they just lost to the Giants. We can agree to disagree on that point.

The Patriots win coin flips at a bizarre clip. Apparently they know how to cheat the law of averages too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never had a real hatred of a team more than I have for the Patriots*.

I'm a Michigan fan too, and I cheered for Tom Brady when he was there, and I was glad for him when he won his first Super Bowl.

Not anymore. Because of the cheating, I despise Brady and everyone else associated with the Patriots*.

If there is an afterlife, I want to be there in person to see Bo Schembechler kick Tom Brady's whiny ass all over the universe.

I watch Bills games with more emotion and attention that any other game in all of sports. When I watch anyone play the Pats, I get the same way.

I just can't stand them. This Giants game was an emotional roller coaster.

The NFL's golden boy Beckham dropping the td and the dropped INT when no one touched him was very Bills-esque. Just sickening.

the Pats did have a TD called backed on a bogus holding call so they should have not had to worry about getting the game winning FG.

The dropped INT was even worse since there was a Giants player right behind him that could have made the catch with ease.

Also Beckham's failure to adequately secure the ball in the end zone. As soon as he caught it he began to extend the ball in celebration rather than tuck it allowing the Patriots defender to strip it. Dumb play.

Going to be a rough week on TSW listening to all the Pats haters whine in resignation about how impossible it is to beat the Patriots.

If Rex had his head out of his ass in the first game they could have beaten them then.

Note to Rex.....press man and widen your front to spread out their battered OL and hit Brady

Play with poise and win going away.

I agree 100%. What I saw last night was a team which imo was NOT the dynasty Steelers.

If Pierre Paul can force Brady off his rhythm, so can Hughes and Mario. Pressure up the middle from Dareus would actually drive Brady into one of these guys, or even a blitzing defensive back.

I am going to go out o a limb here and predict that Rex, as poorly as he has ran this defense, will see the obvious and the Bills will win this game.

I am looking at 24-16 Bills. :)

Am I the only one at the point where, literally every time I watch them, I ask myself "How are they cheating in this game?"

I only watched the last 4 minutes of the game

On the Giants last drive and couldn't punch it it by passing and not trying to run to kill the clock,

I heard the announcers say something like "they knew just how to defend them".

A TD (in my book) reversed and the ground that caused the fumble on the INT to seal the game. :sick:

Didn't they do OK with Cassell for a while? I forget.

Cassel is just more evidence of their cheating. He was successful in New England* and been a bum everywhere else. Why? Its their deep systematic culture of cheating.

Ernie adams, illegal taping and signal stealing go a long way to knowing what your opponent is going to call. And tampering with communications, bugging locker rooms, stealing playbooks and pulling hotel fire alarms at 2am all help.

The "system" is cheating. Its their common denominator.

I agree 100%. What I saw last night was a team which imo was NOT the dynasty Steelers.

If Pierre Paul can force Brady off his rhythm, so can Hughes and Mario. Pressure up the middle from Dareus would actually drive Brady into one of these guys, or even a blitzing defensive back.

I am going to go out o a limb here and predict that Rex, as poorly as he has ran this defense, will see the obvious and the Bills will win this game.

They gotta play with some poise.

If they come out throwing to Sammy and he gets the yips like he had early in the Jets game then that just emboldens the Pats.

A big part of the Pats mind game is opposing teams thinking that they have to do too much early.

Next thing they know they are down 3 TD's because of poor execution.

The Pats have a couple star players on offense in Brady and Gronk but their physical talent.....on D in particular.......is otherwise pretty ordinary.

Edited by #BADOL

This is the obvious strategy that we all hoped we'd see in week 2 and then we saw the opposite.

I'm afraid Rex will try to be cute again. I want to see Man coverage, Gilmore on Gronk, Darby on Amendola, and sending everyone not in coverage on the outside; while our front four push a wedge up the middle. I would maybe spy one person on the HB to watch the screen.

Again, pry won't happen. And I we win, we have to score more than 24 points. Accept the Pats will score that many. You don't shut them down, you contain them

Actually, the worst thing about all this is having to read crap from paid sycophants like Ian O'Connor; every week he's the first guy out with a piece about how great Brady and the Pats* are. You know he's on Kraft's payroll, which makes you wonder why ESPN continues to employ him. Oh wait, no it doesn't.

Edited by BRH

It's why I didn't watch that game. I feel so hateful watching them.

In fact, I would rather the pats blow everyone out... Because now I am picturing Brady doing a post-game interview with an: "aww; shucks. What an unbelievable comeback by our guys!" That's far more irritating.

Yeah, I can't watch Patriots games. Even in the playoffs. Good for my blood pressure not to watch them.

This is Rexs time to shine.

How about our expensive DL dominate the practice squad they will have at OL

That was supposed to happen in Week 1 and 2 against two rookies starting for both the Colts and Pats if you remember correctly. That didn't happen. I'm not talking sacks they just couldn't put much pressure on either QB.

A few weeks later Mario Williams went off on what the problem really was. Whoever is calling plays defensively has neutered the potency of the pass rush! Whenever, Mario, Marcel, and Jerry are in together, not all three are ALLOWED to rush the QB! Yes, you heard that right. I watched those older games again and wouldn't you know it, at least one of them is required to drop back in coverage. I'm thinking WTF?! Why would you do that? Just because the new scheme calls for it? The hell with it, that is not working! That's like asking Bruce Smith to rush on one leg.

Man, I miss Jim Schwartz.