Tyrod Taylor, No Mistakes

Meatplow

I gotta hand it to TT. Even though he didn't have one of those breakout impressive air-attack type games, he was certainly solid and made good decisions protecting the football! It's nice finally having a QB that doesn't give games away on a regular basis.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he made plenty of mistakes. What he didn't make was turnovers.

Good on him though for Trent Dilfering up a win.

He needs to buy everyone on his defense a nice Christmas present. They gave him one today. He was good enough not to regift it.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Before the season started, many of us said, all we need Is a QB who doesn't make mistakes that cost us the game and we are solid. We said this team had enough other strengths to win with a "game manager". Turns out that Tyrod is more than that and when healthy, is dynamic and skilled enough to win games by himself. But even now, when he is clearly not 100% physically, he has the ability to win by doing what we first asked for.

No, he made plenty of mistakes. What he didn't make was turnovers.

Good on him though for Trent Dilfering up a win.

Yep. Plenty of mistakes. But not turning the ball over, on the road, in the rain, against a tough team, is really pretty good. He missed a few, made some mental errors. But no turnovers is huge.

Yep. Plenty of mistakes. But not turning the ball over, on the road, in the rain, against a tough team, is really pretty good. He missed a few, made some mental errors. But no turnovers is huge.

Which is why I prefer him to Fitz.

Has to be better though.

This wasn't a game where you look as his performance and say "good enough to deserve to win", this was a "Charlie Batch performance".

He made a monumental mistake when he took a 7 yard sack near the Jets' goal line when he ran OOB instead of throwing it away.

I think he thought he could beat the guy around the corner. You can seem him accelerate but then I think he stumbled or tripped and the Jet got him. I agree though, throw it away

Edited by What a Tuel

5-2 as a starter.

He struggled tonight, made a few poor decisions, but made a play or two when it absolutely had to be made.

GO BILLS!!!

Not only that but we've been able to impose the running game on the opponent especially the #1 rated run D in the league. Taylor doesn't get those deep balls unless we can run the ball effectively.

the best defensive line in the game and a great secondary and he played within himself. ill take that all day on the road vs a div rival and wild card rival

The Jets' secondary was missing 3 of their 4 starters.

Which is why I prefer him to Fitz.

Has to be better though.

This wasn't a game where you look as his performance and say "good enough to deserve to win", this was a "Charlie Batch performance".

Fritz did not make turnovers unless you just read stats; the WRs failed to catch the balls which hit them in hands, etc. The Jest WRs let down the team. He also made good plays with his legs.