National TV and Tyrod

Kelly the Dog

or maybe Shane Falco.

I just thought of that with the OP's comment on winners always want the ball. Stupid movie but admit it, it was funny and entertaining as long as we agree it has nothing to do with real football.

In Tyrod we trust. Go T-Mobile!!!!

Oh no, he's Willie all the way.

Hokie where are you? I must know how TT did in night games at VaTech. Seriously - was he better or worse than the Saturday nooner snoozers? You can usually tell a lot by how a QB performs on the stage, even in college.

He's always been good in big moments barring his first college game ever which was @LSU. We won a lot, and even when we didn't he had good individual performances (Much like the Orange Bowl vs. Stanford mentioned earlier). I suspect the Jets will be keyed in on the run game and Tyrod will take advantage of a depleted secondary.

He's always been good in big moments barring his first college game ever which was @LSU. We won a lot, and even when we didn't he had good individual performances (Much like the Orange Bowl vs. Stanford mentioned earlier). I suspect the Jets will be keyed in on the run game and Tyrod will take advantage of a depleted secondary.

This is something to watch. Looking forward to watch Romans calling. Against Jets D line too

If Tyrod's performance in the Rose Bowl game (I think it was Rose Bowl) against Stanford is any indication, he handles pressure quite well. I'm thinking he will be solid. As for the other numb skulls on our team (personal fouls, interference, false starts, etc.)....no comment.

this, it's not Tyrod's coolness we have to worry about, we can only hope it will start to rub off on his teammates some time soon

TT = no turnovers

Sometimes that's enough :)

Completed a couple VERY important balls in big spots. The throw to Sammy to get the first down and allow us to keep the ball at the end was clutch. He certainly missed a couple too but all in all I've seen MUCH worse performances by Bills QBs in night games.

Don't turn the ball over and put up 20+ points and it will generally be enough.

Well, he didn't put up 22. He led the team to 10 - the other 12 were the result of ST plays and TOs that put the Bills in FG position that he did not augment. It was very good that he didn't turn the ball over, but otherwise he struggled mightily against a good defense.

Edited by dave mcbride