The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Gary pinkel is such a little twat. Those who have met him would agree. He will band over backward to suck his own self just to please anyone willing to listen to win a football game. He has no integrity

SUPER RACISM CHALLENGE

See if you can detect the blatant racism in this Colorado swimming pool safety poster:

ClcKNe5WYAAc4s9.jpgClick to enlarge

Having trouble spotting it? Try harder!

In fact, the poster is not merely racist, it is super racist. Thankfully, this vicious KKK-inspired Red Cross hate art has now been removed and the Red Cross has “deeply apologized”.

Cl5vOxwWgAEsRwz.jpgCl5vOy0WQAEbjiW.jpg

Gee, there are other kids breaking the rules.......I guess that I'm not racially 'sensitive' enough....... :lol:

I'm willing to presume they can swim if that creepy smiling whale can defy gravity like that.

You know that whale spends his weekends in a clown costume and has kids buried in his basement.

Edited by DC Tom

It's racist because everyone knows blacks can't swim.

In the OJ 30 for 30, Al Cowlings is speaking at this small funeral for Nicole and jokes about how much she laughed because "you may not know this, but blacks can't float" and then him and OJ flailing out in the ocean, while she's as graceful as a swan.

But, when that Dodgers GM said the same thing, he didn't get a laugh. He got fired.

In the OJ 30 for 30, Al Cowlings is speaking at this small funeral for Nicole and jokes about how much she laughed because "you may not know this, but blacks can't float" and then him and OJ flailing out in the ocean, while she's as graceful as a swan.

But, when that Dodgers GM said the same thing, he didn't get a laugh. He got fired.

Only whitey can be #raysis.

Get with the program.

You always think that it can't get any more absurd.............

and then (daily) you are proved wrong............ :wallbash:.....................I'm done

New Jersey police investigate racism charge after third grader mentions "brownies" at class party

http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20160629_Why_police_were_called_to_a_South_Jersey_third_grade_class_party.html via @phillydotcom

On June 16, police were called to an unlikely scene: an end-of-the-year class party at the William P. Tatem Elementary School in Collingswood.

A third grader had made a comment about the brownies being served to the class. After another student exclaimed that the remark was "racist," the school called the Collingswood Police Department, according to the mother of the boy who made the comment.

You always think that it can't get any more absurd.............

and then (daily) you are proved wrong............ :wallbash:.....................I'm done

New Jersey police investigate racism charge after third grader mentions "brownies" at class party

http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20160629_Why_police_were_called_to_a_South_Jersey_third_grade_class_party.html … via @phillydotcom

On June 16, police were called to an unlikely scene: an end-of-the-year class party at the William P. Tatem Elementary School in Collingswood.

A third grader had made a comment about the brownies being served to the class. After another student exclaimed that the remark was "racist," the school called the Collingswood Police Department, according to the mother of the boy who made the comment.

Okay...let's posit that the kid was referring to blacks. How the hell is THAT even a police matter????? :wallbash:

Only whitey can be #raysis.

Get with the program.

Who made up this rule, anyway? I don't see anything in the definition that would give it any credibility, but I see it on every twitter thread, comment section, etc.

Who made up this rule, anyway? I don't see anything in the definition that would give it any credibility, but I see it on every twitter thread, comment section, etc.

It was made up by whites, to protect blacks.

This is why the future generation is screwed. They are now blaming the parents for creating an entitled generation of little darlings who can't turn on a light bulb without mommy's help.

So the author is decrying the shift from an investment in the future mentality to an entitlement mentality at the same time he is whining about people voting for the alternative to the candidate who represents the past 30 years of such policy?