The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Peak Stupidity: Snowflake Brigade From Portland State University Stages Die-In To Protest Armed Police

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/05/16/peak-stupidity-snowflake-brigade-from-portland-state-university-stages-diein-in-protest-of-armed-police-n2162584

0.png

Holy crap - watch that video. What a bunch of spoiled, misinformed, angry little morons.

Peak Stupidity: Snowflake Brigade From Portland State University Stages Die-In To Protest Armed Police

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/05/16/peak-stupidity-snowflake-brigade-from-portland-state-university-stages-diein-in-protest-of-armed-police-n2162584 …

0.png

look how many of those idiots are still using their cell phones still.

pathetic self entitled generation probably on twitter. "look at me, i'm dying #blacklivesmatter" "$15/hr for everyone #starbuckscosttoomuch"

i wish they'd try that when i was in my old chevy. seriously, i'd ... i'd say more but i feel it could one day be used against me.

Edited by Boyst62

Holy crap - watch that video. What a bunch of spoiled, misinformed, angry little morons.

The kid at 3:45 hit a bunch of home runs in the original Bad News Bears so he's not all bad. He's pretty dumb though.

i wish they'd try that when i was in my old chevy. seriously, i'd ... i'd say more but i feel it could one day be used against me.

Go ahead and say it. I mean it can't be much worse than when you said you like to hump sheep.

The kid at 3:45 hit a bunch of home runs in the original Bad News Bears so he's not all bad. He's pretty dumb though.

Go ahead and say it. I mean it can't be much worse than when you said you like to hump sheep.

that's just it

am i entitled to continue with my passage moving at a very slow pace? if they damage my vehicle as i make my way thru them can i sue? when i run over one can they sue?

that's just it

am i entitled to continue with my passage moving at a very slow pace? if they damage my vehicle as i make my way thru them can i sue? when i run over one can they sue?

Drive a Toyota and say the gas pedal jammed?

That's why it's stupid to believe that cars will magically stop when you get in front of them. I see so many people trusting their lives to car brakes...

Drive a Toyota and say the gas pedal jammed?

That's why it's stupid to believe that cars will magically stop when you get in front of them. I see so many people trusting their lives to car brakes...

...or to people like me, who think the result of a 200lb meat sack challenging a 2500lb hunk of metal and plastic is "just desserts."

MICROAGGRESSED: Students protest Seattle dean who recommended book with racial slur in title.

Jodi Kelly, the dean of the university’s Matteo Ricci College, told a black student last year that she should read the book “N—–: An Autobiography by Dick Gregory.” The unnamed student told The Stranger that she was unable to attend class after hearing Kelly, who is white, say the book title.

The student said Kelly “used the n-word… she said it three or four times. The full word.”

Goodness gracious.

A SMALL VICTORY: Despite opposition from leftist faculty, George Mason Law School will be named for Antonin Scalia.

Edited by B-Man

proxy.jpg?t=HBg4aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jYW1wdXNy

Arizona bans colleges from restricting student speech

“Part of the university experience is to be able to express diverse views, openly, without fear of retribution or intimidation—and to be exposed to other views and perspectives, even if they aren’t politically correct or popular,” Ducey wrote in his signing statement, according to The Arizona Republic.

Unconstitutional "free speech zones" (safety spaces) are a thing of the past

proxy.jpg?t=HBg4aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jYW1wdXNy

Arizona bans colleges from restricting student speech

“Part of the university experience is to be able to express diverse views, openly, without fear of retribution or intimidation—and to be exposed to other views and perspectives, even if they aren’t politically correct or popular,” Ducey wrote in his signing statement, according to The Arizona Republic.

Unconstitutional "free speech zones" (safety spaces) are a thing of the past

Look for Arizona to lose billions in federal funding very shortly...

U. of Oregon rejects criticism that its Bias Response Team is akin to Thought Police http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27556/ @collegefix

FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMED: Marine barred from graduation walk over uniform.

I've got to say that I don't totally disagree with the high school. If you let her wear her uniform, it opens it up to everybody wanting their own thing.