The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

I'm gonna' need a link to this quote because no way you strung that many words together w/o a misspelling, grammar error, or typical g'man muff.

Plagiarism is no stranger to a Gatorman post.

I had a professor in college who proposed that home landscape designs should only include plants capable of producing food. Every household should be able to survive independently (Grass, shrubs, hedges, flower beds, etc serve no real purpose), extending the policy to include rain collection and wind mills.

...surprisingly, once again after all these years, I find myself warming to the idea as a way to survive the zombie apocalypse.

You went to college and still believe that a zombie apocalypse is possible?

george_bush.jpg"Heck of a job there Rick"

the-walking-dead-chi-ha-ucciso-negan-spo

Hey man he's doing everything to keep his family safe.

His wife is dead.

His daughter is in the hands of a crazy priest.

His son is a pirate who might die at the hands of Neegan.

Liberal Arts? Like finger painting?

I wish. I could never get into the Finger Painting classes, they were always filled before I could register.

You mean you don't?

:lol: Zombies? No. Zombie extraterrestrials ... maybe.

I actually hold very few beliefs, that way it's easier to keep an open mind when conflicting information comes to light. Beliefs are dangerous because they're intractable even in the face of undeniable evidence to the contrary. Even with my more controversial views, I wouldn't classify them as beliefs as much as they are theories or even philosophies.

The only steadfast belief I have is that I don't know everything -- which I find to be a pretty healthy attitude. I have a lot of "I think" positions, but they're always open to change when confronted with new data.

Hey man he's doing everything to keep his family safe.

His wife is dead.

His daughter is in the hands of a crazy priest.

His son is a pirate who might die at the hands of Neegan.

:huh:

I opened that spoiler alert and it spoiled exactly nothing for me.

I wish. I could never get into the Finger Painting classes, they were always filled before I could register.

Tell them about the time you got a C in the "Working With Safety Scissors" seminar. You over the flashbacks yet?

If you don't believe that it's possible for brain-dead zombies to tear down civilization, you haven't been paying attention to mizzou...

Or the current administration and Congress...

(Hence...'season 8.' You idiots.)