The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Did you seenthe article on that site about Merle Haggard being murdered as part of the chemtrail coverup?

No I missed it! But shall double check...

I've never been on that site before, probably shouldn't have linked it. Though I probably will go back purely for the entertainment value.

These kids aren't just idiots, they're spoiled, self-centered, and completely dismissing of both authority and any opinions or viewpoints other than their own. One of these days a group of these snotty little bastards are going to try pulling their "occupy" bullcrap on the wrong people, and will wind up with something truly worth being upset about.

And I hope when that happens, it gets posted on youtube.

These kids aren't just idiots, they're spoiled, self-centered, and completely dismissing of both authority and any opinions or viewpoints other than their own. One of these days a group of these snotty little bastards are going to try pulling their "occupy" bullcrap on the wrong people, and will wind up with something truly worth being upset about.

self fulfilling prophecy of victim hood

Looking over their demands, I actually like the one about how the food should represent the student demographic. I wouldn't mind eating cuisine from other countries. Although I doubt the students actually know what they're really asking unless they're willing to eat bugs and such.

Looking over their demands, I actually like the one about how the food should represent the student demographic. I wouldn't mind eating cuisine from other countries. Although I doubt the students actually know what they're really asking unless they're willing to eat bugs and such.

They're Americans. American culinary culture is an amalgam of many international cuisines. They can enjoy whatever the hell is available. Someone is shelling out good money for them to be educated at a good school. They should realize how good they've got it and be grateful. Personally, I think they all need a good ass-kicking.

They're Americans. American culinary culture is an amalgam of many international cuisines. They can enjoy whatever the hell is available. Someone is shelling out good money for them to be educated at a good school. They should realize how good they've got it and be grateful. Personally, I think they all need a good ass-kicking.

Americanized foreign cuisine is already available. A lot of these demands want "authentic" food from their culture. Although, that one asian guy complaining about the general-tsao's chicken being prepared wrong is a complete idiot. They don't make that outside of America. I love that the black students want more fried chicken days.... (although it's from different college protests)

The ass-kicking has come too late...

So the school cafeteria (I assume that's where the food they are demanding will be coming from) is expected to offer cuisine from every culture on the planet just in case. If there was any question whether or not these whiny ass kids are living in the real world this confirms it. If you don't like what the school is offering then do what we did. Go hungry or eat someplace else. Oh and the irony of my college days is I attended the best cooking school in the country and oftentimes starved because there was no food for me and I was flat broke. Made me the tough !@#$ I am today. :thumbsup:

America: Worth Fighting For
FTA:
Today, we conservatives talk a lot about political correctness, and how the Left is undermining the country. What do we mean? It helps to get specific …
… and I was aroused by two items today in the Daily Caller, especially one of them. In Walla Walla, Wash., there is an institution called Whitman College. It is not named after Walt Whitman but after Marcus and Narcissa Whitman, a couple who were missionaries in the Pacific Northwest and were killed by Indians in 1847.
Until now, the school nickname has been the Missionaries. But missionaries are evidently deemed bad, so the nickname has to go. Until now, the college newspaper has been the Whitman Pioneer. But pioneers are bad, so the name will have to go.
Undoubtedly, there have been bad missionaries and bad pioneers. But some of the best, bravest, and most admirable people who ever lived have been missionaries. And pioneers.
What is happening at Whitman College is what some of us mean when we say that the Left is taking our country from us. Warping its meaning, turning truth on its head. Making day night, and night day.
The second item that caught my eye had to do with a sorority at Dartmouth: which has had to cancel its Kentucky Derby party, because the Kentucky Derby is bad.
No, it isn’t. It’s a pleasant tradition with funny hats and fast horses. It is not a cross burning, no matter how much people want it to be, and would will it to be.
Andrei Sakharov said he always wanted to talk about specific, flesh-and-blood political prisoners rather than “human rights.” Similarly, it’s probably helpful to talk about specific actions undertaken by the Left, rather than political correctness in general.
I have no doubt that young Americans are routinely taught that missionaries and pioneers were the functional equivalents of the Klan. This is a huge injustice to young people, the country, and the truth.
Hillary Clinton has taken a pledge never, ever to say “illegal immigrant.” She, and other Democrats, won’t say “All lives matter.” They won’t say “radical Islam.”
This is madness, and not harmless madness either. “Political correctness” is too benign a term for what the Left is doing to us. We either stand up to it or submit, and submission is a lousy way to go.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner
Also..............please remember when you read the media accounts of (almost any example) the NC bathroom law (see "anti-LGBT") or Voter ID laws you always see the term...........extreme
"Extreme" is just the Left's way of marginalizing those with whom it disagrees................. Their opponents are never reasonable
Don't fall for such obvious BS
Edited by B-Man

Of course. The left uses accusations of hate speech to silence speech they don’t like.

The College Fix reports..............http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/26944/

He will only debase the vital dialogue within our community …’

Conservative docudrama producer Dinesh D’Souza’s visit to Birmingham-Southern College prompted a protest from professors and students who accused the pundit of “insensitivity” and “hateful rhetoric” and condemned his speech — before they even listened to it.

“In advance of this lecture, we, the undersigned students, faculty members, and alumni, condemn Dinesh D’Souza,” states the protesters’ petition, signed by 236 in the campus community ahead of the speech.

“Due to Mr. D’Souza’s extensive history of controversial statements and instances of insensitivity, we believe that he will only debase the vital dialogue within our community that is necessary for learning. Mr. D’Souza’s use of hateful rhetoric will also demean and degrade vital shareholders within our community,” it stated.

And what was D’Souza set to talk about that made these professors and students so angry? The title of his talk: “What’s So Great About America?”

The speech, which was free and open to the public, took place Thursday and attracted a standing-room only crowd to the campus, a private liberal arts institution in Birmingham, Ala., affiliated with the United Methodist Church.

In their petition, the students and professors questioned how D’Souza was selected and demanded “greater student and faculty inclusion in the process of selecting speakers in the future.” They also sought more time to ask questions during the speech. It appears they got their wish. (as Conservative speakers are not afraid to defend their points)

VEooGv1R_normal.jpg Dinesh D'Souza

‎@DineshDSouza

My kudos to the Birmingham-Southern protesters--they came to my talk and took me on & I hope they learned something

They should call themselves the Victims. "Taking the field now are the Whitman College Victims. Let's hear it for them, ladies and gentlemen."

As opposed to something like "The Fighting Irish" - "The Sniveling Victims" :lol:

MLK Statue wearing a ‘MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN’ hat Causes outrage at the University of Southern Florida

“A group called the Afrikan Black Coalition declared on its blog that [Ohio State University] officials were ‘starving’ protesters because they would not allow them to have food brought in the building.”

Related: “Anthropologists have apparently uncovered a university president who has a backbone, because he is threatening a mob of demanding student crybullies with expulsion: Ohio State’s Michael Drake…Here’s a 5-minute video of the announcement by university vice president Jay Kasey that the occupiers need to leave the building or be arrested and expelled.”