McCoy shoulder update

YoloinOhio

It's true. The guy is just an all-time knucklehead who doesn't understand right from wrong or simply cannot control himself, a la Mike Tyson. I guess we have to take the good with the bad with him because he really demolished Miami in the second half. But he is such a psycho - I really think he is mentally ill.

Did you guys actually watch that clip or you just passing judgment solely on the radio feed? Go back and watch it--it's not as bad as you think it is. I've seen him make some very stupid things on the field but this doesn't even compare. Sure he pushed but he didn't knock the player down or rough him up in any way. He even tried to hold up by grabbing the back of the jersey to keep him from falling over. The penalty shouldn't have been called IMO.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys actually watch that clip or you just passing judgment solely on the radio feed? Go back and watch it--it's not as bad as you think it is. I've seen him make some very stupid things on the field but this doesn't even compare. Sure he pushed but he didn't knock the player down or rough him up in any way. He even tried to hold up by grabbing the back of the jersey to keep him from falling over. The penalty shouldn't have been called IMO.

He needs to not touch him at all.....he was clearly going out of bounds

agreed. Unfortunately his rep precedes him. Great player though.

It was 3-4 yards out of bounds!!!! He went out of his way to hit Tannehill. That was one of the worst penalties I have ever seen, and it was worse when I saw the replay not better.

It's true. The guy is just an all-time knucklehead who doesn't understand right from wrong or simply cannot control himself, a la Mike Tyson. I guess we have to take the good with the bad with him because he really demolished Miami in the second half. But he is such a psycho - I really think he is mentally ill.

I honestly think he is too. There is no way you can be that undisciplined unless you have a major screw loose.

It must be what makes him tough to block because he goes mental once the ball is snapped.

The way Suh lunged and landed with all his weight on Shady was a dirty play to me. Hope Shady can play, that 1-2 punch is rather nice!

That is EXACTLY what I'd want my guy to do to the other team. It's not flag football.

This is a pet peeve of mine but Jerry Hughes' penalty was not coachable. That's incredible stupidity from a guy who has done that since he got here and has been yelled at repeatedly and sat down for it and nothing works. That's not coachable. We had numerous pass interference calls with our guys holding but they are coached constantly to do everything but that, Donnie Henderson is our very best coach, and these guys make a ton of plays by staying so close. The penalties drove me as crazy as they did you, I'm sure. I was screaming to bench Hughes. But that obviously would have been a horrible move. It wouldn't stop him from being a moron and it might have resulted in a loss because he dominated the game after that.

Why the f^%$ didn't Carrington make the tackle on Tannehill on that play???

It looked like Carrington could have tackled Tannehill, but would have had to dive for him. Make the f#$%^&tackle, please Alex!

Then Jerry would not have been able to hit him out of bounds.