Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal. This team is legitimately mediocre. They just put together enough flashes to pull these out. I can't believe this team is in the final 4.

UVA-- the classic rugged defensive team choke.

They play good defense and between the guards they have as good as a chance to get hot as anybody. Oh yeah and Roberson and Lydon have been clutch. They don't have the superstars but Lydon is a great shot blocker, Roberson is a beast on the boards. It's a trio of guards with a perfect supporting cast and a great coach.

Just needed a break to go their way and maybe that was selection Sunday!

They play good defense and between the guards they have as good as a chance to get hot as anybody. Oh yeah and Roberson and Lydon have been clutch. They don't have the superstars but Lydon is a great shot blocker, Roberson is a beast on the boards. It's a trio of guards with a perfect supporting cast and a great coach.

Just needed a break to go their way and maybe that was selection Sunday!

I agree with you. But more than anything, they are just winning these games through grit and will. Even when Roberson fouled out, Coleman stepped up. Seems like everyone wants this.

I agree with you. But more than anything, they are just winning these games through grit and will. Even when Roberson fouled out, Coleman stepped up. Seems like everyone wants this.

they are due to have a better shooting game, Lydon looked like he gained some confidence down the stretch. If I'm in Malachi's ear I'm telling him to shoot until he gets hot and continue to drive that lane. When he develops a stronger upper body he is going to be a nightmare to guard.

Wow, this is really starting to feel like a magical run.

'Cuse is in the house, oh my god, oh my god. 'Cuse is in the house, danger.

Class move by Silent G to give all the credit to Richardson in the post game interview.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller