Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Your totally right and I have grown tired of him. And no I have never bashed him in social media. I have pointed out he needs to see the field and quit goofing off on the sideline. Thats not calling anyone out thats merely stating hes a professional and conduct yourself as such.

Your right Sammy....you need to be on the field with a lower body injury and the team docs telling the coaches you cant play....what is wrong with you!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I'd have to go through thousands of twitter mentions that i cannot do at work because of firewalls.

Sammy is a person who happens to play football as a profession. If we are not going to care about the amount of crap he/or any NFL players gets hit with daily from "fans", why should we care how or what they respond with?

Because nobody forced Sammy to have a Twitter account in the first place. He could delete it and eliminate the psychotic criticisms any time he wants. Unfortunately, I can't delete his ignorance.

Because nobody forced Sammy to have a Twitter account in the first place. He could delete it and eliminate the psychotic criticisms any time he wants. Unfortunately, I can't delete his ignorance.

So because he is an NFL player, he should just not do what he wants to?

Seems a little odd to me.

Your right Sammy....you need to be on the field with a lower body injury and the team docs telling the coaches you cant play....what is wrong with you!

Tony Romo get on the field its only a broken collarbone, you are such a P*****

Jamall Charles I am calling you out, Tape your knee up and get out there.

Who cares if either of you wont be able to function after football if you do, I need my entertainment!!! Dance monkey dance!!!

Every adult is responsible for his own actions. It's called accountability. Attacking him for being hurt, in my opinion, is stupid. Attacking him for being an unprofessional baby, in my opinion, is warranted. He opens himself up to it whenever he DECIDES to say something stupid in a public forum.

Attacking an athlete, or anyone for that matter, is warranted?

He can do whatever he wants. That's not the point. If he wants to throw his girlfriend onto a couch full of assault rifles, he might be suspended for 4 games. If he wants to be active on twitter, he might have to deal with idiots who talk trash behind the internet's anonymity. If he publicly responds to said idiots with an extremely broad brush about worthless low paying 9-5 jobs when his fanbase is a blue collar city with a low cost of living, he might be criticized for being an idiot himself.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Kinda how you don't see Bill Clinton randomly walking down the street by himself. Fame brings challenges. It means that hanging out on a public social media account is akin to begging masses of people to criticize and threaten you.

Except, he was attacked for being injured, which lead to his get off my back statement...

One (I) would expect that a professional athlete would be able to handle the criticisms that all professional athletes get on social media.

Again - I'm not condoning coming down on the guy for being hurt. But he needs to be the bigger person and keep his "mouth" shut. That's what the real pros do.

So, because he's a professional athlete this 22 year old kid shouldn't have twitter or Instagram? How about people grow up and stop anonymously attacking someone because they aren't performing at their job. Do yourself a favor and follow these guys on social media.

One (I) would expect that a professional athlete would be able to handle the criticisms that all professional athletes get on social media.

Again - I'm not condoning coming down on the guy for being hurt. But he needs to be the bigger person and keep his "mouth" shut. That's what the real pros do.

I agree with this

You guys remember all that stuff JPP said after he blew his finger off? You know, when the entire Giants fan base was slamming him on a daily basis?

Neither do I. Because he never said schit.