One franchise QB RG3 will be available after this season

maybe it's worth a shot to try RG3 and get him in here and try turn him around. He needs a fresh start, we need to let Tyrod play the rest of the games but these prototype QB's are not growing on trees. I would bring him in next year and let him compete for the Job. If I was the Bills I would also draft a QB. what say you

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he needs a fresh start just like Jim Plunkett who was the 1 pick in the entire 1971 NFL draft by the NE Patriots. After 4 years he was considered garbage and they got rid of him.

Yes he eventually turned it around and then went on to win 2 Superbowls. Washington is toxic for him. I'm sure if given a fresh start he would be better for it. also I think Roman is the kind of coach that can get him back to what he was which was Rookie of the year.

Edited by billsareback

Because he needs a fresh start just like Jim Plunkett who was the 1 pick in the entire 1971 NFL draft by the NE Patriots. After 4 years he was considered garbage and they got rid of him.

Yes he eventually turned it around and then went on to win 2 Superbowls. Washington is toxic for him. I'm sure if given a fresh start he would be better for it. also I think Roman is the kind of coach that can get him back to what he was which was Rookie of the year.

Newsflash: RG III is no longer a rookie. NFL defenses adapt. RG III does not appear to have adapted to the changes.

This guy will be given a chance with a new team

my prediction is it will be with either the Bills, Browns or 49ers

Oh great. I that happens, I can already imagine the cries to acquire Kaep. "He needs a change of scenery! He can rejoin Roman! Superbowl!"

He has looked worse than EJ. No thank you.

And unlike EJ, he also looked great -- game winning all by himself, spectacular, one of the best rookie seasons ever type of great -- just 3 years ago. Tyrod is RG's little stepbrother. There's no comparison. Now has RG a shell of his former self? Is he a physical wreck? Mental wreck? Both? We don't really know because we've never seen him outside of the dysfunctional Redskins camp. We will see it this offseason, and if he's even 75 percent of what he used to be he's still better than what we've got.

And unlike EJ, he also looked great -- game winning all by himself, spectacular, one of the best rookie seasons ever type of great -- just 3 years ago. Tyrod is RG's little stepbrother. There's no comparison. Now has RG a shell of his former self? Is he a physical wreck? Mental wreck? Both? We don't really know because we've never seen him outside of the dysfunctional Redskins camp. We will see it this offseason, and if he's even 75 percent of what he used to be he's still better than what we've got.

Honestly, he's a wreck in just about every conceivable way. He hasn't seemed to have recovered from the knee injuries physically, he hasn't figured out how to play QB effectively from the pocket (which he has to do since his knee problems) and his teammates have him pegged as a poor leader with a me-first attitude. All he brings is a name. Someone will give him a shot - and I wouldn't even mind the Bills bringing him in as a reclamation project - but he shouldn't be looked at as a reliable or quick answer.

maybe it's worth a shot to try RG3 and get him in here and try turn him around. He needs a fresh start, we need to let Tyrod play the rest of the games but these prototype QB's are not growing on trees. I would bring him in next year and let him compete for the Job. If I was the Bills I would also draft a QB. what say you

He's not a franchise QB, running QBs don't last we need a real drop back passer