[closed]Start EJ against Miami

This has to be a troll thread. OP's a troll, right? We're not seriously still having this discussion, are we? Have I died? Is this hell?

I was thinking the same thing. This can't be real. Is it April 1?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 298 yards 2TD and 2 INT with a bad 5 minute stretch.

Yeah, but if you take those like 6-8 years out, Hitler lived a pretty decent life. I mean, is it really fair to judge a guy on just a couple of years when he lived to be 56?

There. I did it. Godwin's law. It was time. This has gone on long enough.

For the love of God... When is seeing EJ flame out enough to call him a bust? Saying he is better than Tyrod is a joke.. Tyrod is actually pretty darn accurate and hits a nice deep ball.. I'd much rather see what tyrod can do the rest of the season and hope he becomes our #2 next year then see more of the same with EJ... I don't care how many weapons you put around EJ, he's not accurate enough to hit them, stares them down, and can't read a defense.. Lets just stop already please.!!!!

Edited by mikef272002

Yeah, but if you take those like 6-8 years out, Hitler lived a pretty decent life. I mean, is it really fair to judge a guy on just a couple of years when he lived to be 56?

There. I did it. Godwin's law. It was time. This has gone on long enough.

Bold take. Roll the credits.

I feel he has all- pro written all over him. if he just gets a few more years ol learning on the job. The pass in the right corner of the end zone to the pool photographer, proves his accuracy is improving. he was right on target.

Hey maybe he is. Do you suppose he's betting on the games? That would explain a lot. You bet on the Jags, make sure they get comfortably ahead, then stage a comeback but go halfhearted at the end, collect your winnings

I feel he has all- pro written all over him. if he just gets a few more years ol learning on the job. The pass in the right corner of the end zone to the pool photographer, proves his accuracy is improving. he was right on target.

In his defense, I think Gragg was trying to hide behind the photographer. Clever play if it works.

man this is going to be a long 2 weeks. This board just might melt down if we get many more

of these type of threads.

I think that people should ignore the obvious taunting by each side.

Taylor is the starter, EJ the backup. I am thinking that there might be a few teams that would like their backup to score at least 2 TD's per game for them.

Let them rag on EJ all they want. He has a bad QTR and did his best to overcome those mistakes.

As someone mentioned here ... How about Lucks performance and record thus far? 1-4 is it? 9 INT's (is it) that is almost 2 per game.

I could believe that some of these "EJ sucks" people have complete faith in Andrew Luck.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

LMAO at anybody thinking EJ will ever be anything but a back up in the NFL. No amount of coaching can change the fact that he cannot see the field well and has accuracy issues.

IT IS OVER WITH, STICK A FORK IN HIM AND MOVE ON