K..its been 4 hours..i am over it! Optimistic View

plenzmd1

Kill me all you want. Looks like everyone in the wildcard race will have at least 3 losses after today. Season not over..Bills may suck...but so does everyone else! :lol:

Jets at Raiders next week...hmm. Raiders freaking good. Dolphins at Pats..hmm. Steelers host the Bengals coming off a bye....just saying

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill me all you want. Looks like everyone in the wildcard race will have at least 3 losses after today. Season not over..Bills may suck...but so does everyone else! :lol:

Jets at Raiders next week...hmm. Raiders freaking good. Dolphins at Pats..hmm. Steelers host the Bengals coming off a bye....just saying

Thanks, I needed that.

Yup, there is still reason to be optimistic.

I dont understand how so many people around here can't process the fact that we are missing our starting QB, all our RBs, our top 2 WRs and another WR, and our OL on the right side.

No teams in the NFL win when they are missing half of their entire offense. Yet here we are in games, scoring still, etc. This team has promise if it can just get healthy.

I need another day or two. This one was particularly bad.

I feel the same way. This loss stinks.

Still, I'm not throwing in the towel.

Long way to go in the season, and we will be getting our injured players back.

We need Tyrod Taylor to stay healthy.

I'll say it again... Perpetual seasons of 7-9 and 6-10 for 15+ years have placed this team firmly where it belongs... The picture of mediocrity. Starting QB's are like unicorns now days. TT has shown real promise and I don't think we know what we actually have in him yet and that is saying a lot! I'd like to see us do what the Colts did to get Luck. Tank the season. Get some real QB scouts on the staff. Take the top prospect QB in the 2016 draft and spend the rest on the OL. Keep TT and let him run the ship while the new guy rides the pine for awhile.

Yup, there is still reason to be optimistic.

I dont understand how so many people around here can't process the fact that we are missing our starting QB, all our RBs, our top 2 WRs and another WR, and our OL on the right side.

No teams in the NFL win when they are missing half of their entire offense. Yet here we are in games, scoring still, etc. This team has promise if it can just get healthy.

Do injuries count in the standings?

I was off BTW, Jets only have 2 losses. I have a feeling 9-7 just may get in this year.

Sorry to pee in your cheerios mate. This is not a 9-7 team. And if they did hit that awesome record. A chit kicking in the wildcard game, is not why I pay up the wazoo to buy seasons, and fly in for games. All confidence in the coaching is evaporting quicker than pool water in Clearwater. Honestly, I thought this team could make a serious run. I don't buy the injury bug either. Watkins healthy or not was being misused by Roman anyways. In college his YAC got him to his lofty draft status. Someone needs to design plays to exploit that. Screens whatever. That kid on the Pats*** or Packers would be lighting it up.

tyrod probably could have easily won this game. The problems are way deeper. Wood the center was owned, Urbik is not a good back up. Both offensive tackle spots are suspect. i can go on. darby, 7-11, Bob Woods, WOW even Easley, and one or two others played and earned their game checks. yep, the D played tough against possibly the worst NFL franchise. IMO We all expected more. At least we did here. Surprisingly no one is shocked. Put that on Ryan. Again coaching is not even middle of the road.

So, On to the off season, and see what ownership does to right the ship, it's taken on too much water this year. But your optimism is refreshing I may need 24 hours to buy in. But we will. have not picked them to lose once yet this year. That may change though.

Every effin year we buy in. 9-7 means squat. it ties the Maroon record and no improvement. This evening I believe the Jets and fish are better teams. Some expected domination with some units on the team. What happened? i blame coaching. But, like always I will hope they can pull off a 3-4 game run. That said, There will always be an excuse that will defy logic how the team failed for year 16. Unreal!

BPA, I liked your post and agree with most of it. Even said in my post Bills suck. I don't hink they are that good. I also don't believe the Jets or anyone else outside the zero loss teams is ALL that good either. They are all week to week just like the Bills

I do think the coaching in NY is better than the coaching in Buffalo. I think the emotional bubble in Miami gets burst on Thirsday. But I also think if anyone can rally guys and get them on a roll it's Rex.

Just kills me we get a bye, and still face a team getting extra rest in Miami LOL.