If Cassel plays decently, is that it for Whaley?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I guess not

Ha! I love the first few pages of this thread with everyone popping of, confident that Cassel is so much better.

Until reality hits and we're reminded that he sucks just as bad, if not worse, than EJ.

Guess these threads can be closed at least.

Ha! I love the first few pages of this thread with everyone popping of, confident that Cassel is so much better.

Until reality hits and we're reminded that he sucks just as bad, if not worse, than EJ.

Guess these threads can be closed at least.

Nah, keep it, we need something we can laugh about, especially today.

I love this thread. The Matt Cassel Mouth Breathers Fan Club can now meet elsewhere.

No one is an advocate of Cassel. If you look back at my posting history to the signing, i was a mccowwn advocate. This isn't even really about cassel; it's about the coaches vs. the gm. The coach has the juice, in my opinion.

Basically, gm's don't stay if they have no contract and don't pass the one-season playoffs-or-bust test. The bills aren't going to the playoffs.

Edited by dave mcbride

Matt Cassel hasn't had but a few weeks in Dallas, imagine EJ trying to do what Cassel is today with Dallas. Can't equate that situation to Cassel playing for the Bills in today's game. Jaguars were 1-5 and very beatable, Giants beat us. We shouldn't have lost today's game even with Manual playing, that is how bad he was today!

No one is an advocate of Cassel. If you look back at my posting history to the signing, i was a mccowwn advocate. This isn't even really about cassel; it's about the coaches vs. the gm.

Unless you have inside information, that discussion is nothing more than conjecture and opinion.