Bills player I'm done with

Yeah, the dline has not played to their Contracts, bit that's not entirely their fault as noted by them voicing their displeasure with Rex's system not allowing them to do what they do best. Hughes would be the only one that you could say might be an issue, but that's due to him taking dumb/unnecessary penalties

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Williams - He's been invisible the last few weeks. Make a play, damn it.

Karlos Williams - See above. Also, what's up with spelling Carlos with a K?

Garrison Sanborn - Every year we waste a roster spot on this a**hole and I can't remember the last time I saw him make a big play.

EJ Manuel - I'm tired of his attitude. Quit calling out your teammates and giving the opponent bulletin board material. Shut your mouth and play ball.

Chris Hogan - Damn affirmative action hire. What's this reverse Rooney rule bull ****?

I'd add Taylor to this list as well. All this, my leg feels great and still not playing crap is getting old quick.

I'd like to see what TPeg's reaction to this season will be if it continues as is. The Bills have to be the most underachieving team and it's only coming up on week 7. Rex's hire has proven to date to be a poor ROI.

Rex now publicly admits he has misused his top DL assets. His ST is a flaming tire fire. If he had any aspirations of imposing discipline and sending a message, he would have cut Ron Brooks Monday AM. Crossman should have been canned already; our ST is an abomination.

My votes:

Mulligan

Brooks

Duke

Goodwin

D Moore

I was done with Rex Ryan after the Giants game, when his team as a whole played so badly and his legendary defense couldn't stop Manning. My thoughts were confirmed during the Bengals game. I think Whaley put together a lot of great talent, but Ryan can't adapt to the players' strengths.

I'd like to see what TPeg's reaction to this season will be if it continues as is. The Bills have to be the most underachieving team and it's only coming up on week 7. Rex's hire has proven to date to be a poor ROI.

Rex now publicly admits he has misused his top DL assets. His ST is a flaming tire fire. If he had any aspirations of imposing discipline and sending a message, he would have cut Ron Brooks Monday AM. Crossman should have been canned already; our ST is an abomination.

My votes:

Mulligan

Brooks

Duke

Goodwin

D Moore

Pegs should sell The Bills to Donald Trump for $800 mill and take the loss as a tax write off.

Think of the possibilities. The news could break the Internet. :w00t:

Edited by Nanker

Aaron Williams - He's been invisible the last few weeks. Make a play, damn it.

Karlos Williams - See above. Also, what's up with spelling Carlos with a K?

Garrison Sanborn - Every year we waste a roster spot on this a**hole and I can't remember the last time I saw him make a big play.

EJ Manuel - I'm tired of his attitude. Quit calling out your teammates and giving the opponent bulletin board material. Shut your mouth and play ball.

Chris Hogan - Damn affirmative action hire. What's this reverse Rooney rule bull ****?

:worthy:

Rob- you always kill me. reverse affirmative action. A. Williams invisible.

Serious answer - Bye bye Goodwin, Robey, and Urbik.

If Harvin gets healthy, I'd love to see more plays like game 1.

Must keep Mario. Are you crazy?

Jerry Hughes is not good enough to make up for his dumb penalties. Not worth the $

Harvin had his chance as the number 1 like he wanted and didn't come through

Woods is a tough, durable player and good blocker

Goodwin = Glass

Ron Brooks - shoulda cut his arse after that dumb penalty

Your description of Woods is what I want.....from my OL.

DONE WITH

Percy Harvin

I thought he was worth taking a flyer on, now with the personal issues and injury I say move on, cut our losses, and open up the roster spot. He's had too many issues now to dismiss it as nothing. He's not that great when he's actually playing either. One of these guys that has a few decent games during the season, and disappears for the others. Pleny of them floating around for a lot less and without the baggage.

ON THE BUBBLE

Goodwin

- I love how he stretches the defense when he's healthy. Which unfortunately isn't often enough. Could be time to cut our losses and commit the roster spot to someone who can stay healthy and is worth developing.

Carpenter

- weak leg + on and off accuracy issues = lethal combination. Get it fixed or get out.

Robert Woods

- Is he really a legit #2 WR? Plays more like a 3rd or 4th alternative on a team with a quality WR corp. Not too expensive to keep, but is it worth not getting a real #2 here, especially with Watkins injury prone nature?

Boobie Dixon

- he better make the pro bowl at special teams to justify his poor performance out of the backfield.

Woods hasn't done anything to prove he is better than Josh Reed.

My votes:

Mulligan

Brooks

Duke

Goodwin

D Moore

How about we stop with the silliness.

People got pent up frustrations , I get that. But why be hating on these guys? do you think they are just out to screw you??

How about hate Pegula? No ? Well, it is his team.He is The Dude.

Folks blamed Ralph for the longest time and some find that convenient still.

How about Bills keep working on finding better players all the time? they dont drop from the sky like babies do !

and how about we accept, to some degree Bills are FAR from perfect. and how about we root for the players and hope next week Brooks crushes a player and does not act the IDIOT

Edited by 3rdand12