Tyrod Taylor ruled Out for Jags

YoloinOhio

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good...we need someone that can make things happen out there.

Are you seriously still complaining that the Bills offense scored 3 TD's 2 days ago?

Will be be playing defense and special teams too? Seems like we need those guys to make something happen out there too.

Let him do kick off returns?

It is good to see he's feeling better. But is he saying it feels better and the injury wasn't as bad as initially thought.

Love the competitiveness, but if he's playing to play injured and gets hurt even worse, then he's not helping himself or the team.

Are you seriously still complaining that the Bills offense scored 3 TD's 2 days ago?

Um, excuse me?

For starters, point out where I was complaining in the first place. Since apparently I'm "still complaining", you must have found me complaining at some other point. Otherwise, look before you leap.

Secondly, a team that stands to play without their top 2 WRs, their #2 RB, their starting RT, and their only other speed WR really, really, really, really, really needs play-makers out there in any way they can get them. Unless you disagree with this, pick someone else with whom you can start a totally unfounded argument.

If TT is not 100% then EJ should play....If TT is your starter then don't risk him getting hurt for rest of season on a game we should win. EJ played well and offense put up 21 pts and he completed 68% of his passes and ran WHEN necessary. TT has struggled from the pocket the last 2 games he played, which means he needs to run to be effective and if not 100% will get injured again.

If TRod can't play, Josh Johnson is improving tremendously and learning the playbook. Let's see what he has, can't be much worse than Sunday.

Imo

LOL! Yeah, JJ has been a stud in the league. Much less after just a week of learning a playbook.

Thank God.

So many times last week I was yelling for EJ to run, knowing that if TT was playing it would have been a first down

CBF

TT still holds the ball or stays in the pocket often. I think they are being coached to do so.

Anyway, either QB should deliver us a win against the Jags. Wouldn't mind giving TT more time to recover if he needs it. I don't quite believe that he is totally healed, but that would be a pleasant surprise!