We could still get 10-11 wins...

If the D figures it out and we can get healthy, I know those are big ifs, I don't see many games that scare me the rest of the year. Pats*** is an obvious one but the NFC East hasn't impressed me at all. I see us losing to the Pats*** and maybe one to the Jets. Other than that I think we could run the table on the rest of our games.

Sorry, I just refuse to give up on this team.

Yeah, if we lose to NE*, split with the Jets, and lose to the healthy Cowboys that's still 10-6, which is what I expected pre-season. Somehow, knowing the Bills, we will drop another random game in there, but maybe we can pull out a surprise in NE* or vs DAL, or sweep the Jets.

Yeah, if we lose to NE*, split with the Jets, and lose to the healthy Cowboys that's still 10-6, which is what I expected pre-season. Somehow, knowing the Bills, we will drop another random game in there, but maybe we can pull out a surprise in NE* or vs DAL, or sweep the Jets.

I am on the exact same page as this. I am down on this team, dont get me wrong. They look undisciplines and the D is underperforming, no takeaways....

But I look at the schedule and see 1 loss to NE, who look unstoppable, and a L against a Romo QB Cowboy Team. I am hoping for a sweep against the Jets (but they look strong too) and a Loss against an NFC team, to make us 10-6. Most Likely though we split at best against the Jets. I think 11-5 is the absolute best this team does. 10-6 is more likely. If nothing changes, they are on par for 8-8 though, and only bc they will cost themselves games, not bc other teams beat them.

If the D figures it out and we can get healthy, I know those are big ifs, I don't see many games that scare me the rest of the year. Pats*** is an obvious one but the NFC East hasn't impressed me at all. I see us losing to the Pats*** and maybe one to the Jets. Other than that I think we could run the table on the rest of our games.

This team is so undisciplined and poorly coached we wont win more than 8. Its only going to get worse and we wont split with the Jets---expect a nice can of whoop ass in both games. Semper Fi

I thought from the first game that this looked and felt like a 12-win team.

Obviously, we have hit a snide, and the injuries haven't helped. But I am pretty confident we can get back on track, and win 10, or 11.

This is what scares me more than anything else.

The Jets have gotten better since Rex left. Our D has gotten worse since he's arrived. It's worrisome.

I am on the exact same page as this. I am down on this team, dont get me wrong. They look undisciplines and the D is underperforming, no takeaways....

But I look at the schedule and see 1 loss to NE, who look unstoppable, and a L against a Romo QB Cowboy Team. I am hoping for a sweep against the Jets (but they look strong too) and a Loss against an NFC team, to make us 10-6. Most Likely though we split at best against the Jets. I think 11-5 is the absolute best this team does. 10-6 is more likely. If nothing changes, they are on par for 8-8 though, and only bc they will cost themselves games, not bc other teams beat them.

I don't know man. I looked at the schedule as well and the best I could come up with was 8-8 with a distinct possibility of going 7-9. I took into account not how I think the team should be playing, but how they actually have performed over the first six weeks. Projecting that against our remaining opponents and the way they have been playing and the absolute best scenario I could come up with was 8-8. The Bills it seems have wasted another season and some opportunities early this season. They needed to win at least two of these first four at home and they have failed miserably.

The way I see it, the Bills have 20 shot at beating New England. I also expect them to lose 1 of the 2 Jets games. So that puts them with 5 losses and 8 games left to play. While I think the Bills can win each of those 8 games, I don't expect them to win all 8. I see them winning 5-6 of those games. Ending up 8-8 or 9-7.

But, I could be 100% wrong. That's why they play the games. All I know for sure is, they'd better stomp the Jags in London or this season is done.

This team is so undisciplined and poorly coached we wont win more than 8. Its only going to get worse and we wont split with the Jets---expect a nice can of whoop ass in both games. Semper Fi

mr billsfan 34...i see you are making the rounds of threads saying essentially same thing in every thread.

How bout we place a bet..9.5 wins for the Bills and I go the over

You name the price up $100, winnings go to charity of choice of winner.

Heh. Good one.

They also brought in two HOF DBs.

And played all **** teams.

But otherwise, yes.

If the Bills play against the Jets the way they've played all season, the Jets will absolutely destroy us.