We could still get 10-11 wins...

Heh. Good one.

If the Bills play against the Jets the way they've played all season, the Jets will absolutely destroy us.

Gug,

have to see the Jets play a winning team first. They do look good, but Washington may be even more depleted than the Bills with injuries. Lets see what they look like next week against the pats

Gug,

have to see the Jets play a winning team first. They do look good, but Washington may be even more depleted than the Bills with injuries. Lets see what they look like next week against the pats

The way the Bills looked against the Titans told me all I needed to know. Losing to CIN was (at least should have been) expected. But to eek out a win against TEN?? That was more worrisome than any of our losses.

10-6 at this point is probably overly optimistic. Considering 3 games are already in the L column(home games to boot) . There is also another date with the Pats @ Foxboro- the closest thing the Bills have had to a guaranteed loss since the '70s Dolphins. That puts the Bills at 4 losses, two thirds of the way to the usual playoff limit with more than half the schedule to play. 8-8 to 7-9 looks more likely.

The way the Bills looked against the Titans told me all I needed to know. Losing to CIN was (at least should have been) expected. But to eek out a win against TEN?? That was more worrisome than any of our losses.

I know...but i do think new coach/schemes on both side of ball and injuries have taken their toll. As i said elsewhere, lose to the Jags and the rest of the season become stress free...its over.

get to 4-3, beat Miami at home and Jets on a Thursday night---6-3 and i think we feeling good again. And I know Miami going to be much tougher game than the first one.

If the D figures it out and we can get healthy, I know those are big ifs, I don't see many games that scare me the rest of the year. Pats*** is an obvious one but the NFC East hasn't impressed me at all. I see us losing to the Pats*** and maybe one to the Jets. Other than that I think we could run the table on the rest of our games.

Sorry, I just refuse to give up on this team.

your optimism is awesome. When I look around the AFC the Playoff teams have already separated themselves. The Bills however are a mess on Defense which is supposed to be this team's strength. Our Blowhard Head coach talks the game but it looks like the players are realizing he is full of crap. I made the mistake of buying into the hype hook line and sinker and now realize the playoff drought will continue and I am already finding other things to do at 10 am Sunday Morning. God I hate this team!

see you next Sunday :/