Who is Pissed

billsfan_34

Who is furious and has had enough? I dont even want to get into all the X's and O's of what went wrong we all know. When do the fans, especially us die hard ones, say enough is enough? At one point the Bills were on defense and getting gashed and I looked at my friend and said im not screaming anymore its not worth it. Im 44 , been going to games since I was 5 and all this team does is continues to let everyone down. Im at the point of pure frustration and anger. Maybe the fans need to send a message and let them play in an empty stadium. On a final note--again we got the wrong damn coach. The guy never has an answer for what wemt wrong amd never has a solution how to fix things. We are 3-3 and if I had to wage big money now on no playoffs I would. 16 years is grose and unacceptable.

If shady plays next week like he did today, we will beat the Jags and go into the bye week 4-3, with our three losses to teams with a combined record of 15-2, two of them undefeated. Thats not grounds for freaking out or declaring this a lost season.

Doesn't mean Rex is the wrong guy either. We aren't stopping the run right now even when we know its coming. Not the coaches fault.

I cant ever remember any NFL squad being as banged up as we are right now. When Goodwin went down we only had 2 legit receivers left on the team.

We need this next win and the bye week to start getting guys healthy, then we'll start winning again.

Edited by Webster Guy

I am with you 1000% but the $9m question is whether the Pegulas will see this tire fire for what it is and actively address things instead of letting the Titanic sink, a la Ralph Wilson.

What is especially maddening is that the talent is there but the combination of poor defensive scheme (not utilizing the talent we do have), undisciplined/penalized nonsense, terrible ST coaching/performance, and overall underachieving.

Then I have to listen to those all-star hacks from WGR550, Beavis & Butthead, as they defend this team and say "they're only 3-3, and the rest of the AFC sucks, so don't worry." The wins over Miami & Tenn were complete garbage, and we were blown out by NE, Cinci, & the Giants. Now some of the d-line is starting to speak out with dissatisfaction about Rex's d-scheme. To top it all off, Rex tries to play the injury card in his post-game presser.

Memo to Rex; how about exhibiting some accountability & leadership by 1) firing Crossman, as in yesterday; 2) bench/fine anyone who commits any idiotic personal conduct penalty.

If shady plays next week like he did today, we will beat the Jags and go into the bye week 4-3, with our three losses to teams with a combined record of 15-2, two of them undefeated. Thats not grounds for freaking out or declaring this a lost season.

Doesn't mean Rex is the wrong guy either. We aren't stopping the run right now even when we know its coming. Not the coaches fault.

I cant ever remember any NFL squad being as banged up as we are right now. When Goodwin went down we only had 2 legit receivers left on the team.

We need this next win and the bye week to start getting guys healthy, then we'll start winning again.

We have enough talent on defense its the scheme which equals coaching. The same garbage that went on in NY is now on our doorstep. We absolutely have the wrong coach. Theres a good chance we lose to JAX the way were playing. We stunk against the Titans think about it?

Really? The offense is a bit more banged up (particularly to skill players) than most, but the defense is healthier than most. And as far as losing our QB: remember, EJ almost beat out Tyrod to start the season. I like what I've seen from Tyrod better than what I've seen from EJ, but let's face facts -- there's not a huge chasm between the two. It's not like losing Big Ben and having to play Vick and Landry Jones. Or like losing Luck and having to play 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck. And as far as the injuries to the skill guys go: kind of the corollary of the Branch Rickey "luck is the residue of design" -- bad luck is the residue of bad design. You put all your eggs in the small/fast skill player types basket (including your starting QB), you can't be shocked when they get banged up at a higher than normal rate.

We need this next win and the bye week to start getting guys healthy, then we'll start winning again

who cares what those teams combined record is? is that supposed to be some rationalization, or what's next? the Bills should be getting participation awards? the wins over Miami & Tenn were borderline pathetic

I would argue the scheme Rex runs creates a lot of confusion and Bills defenders being caught out of position.

Injured or not, you can't win by giving a team like the Bengals 34. This was a game our D needed to step up and help a backup QB with a depleted offense, and the Bills D failed.

2007 Bills. So many injuries after the first three games, that the Bills had to sign a WR they cut in the preseason and convert him to safety (George Wilson.)

This season's right up there, though.

Team is in reverse under Ryan. Defense is much worse & the injury bug makes the offense worse. It wouldn't surprise me if they lay an egg in London.

Special teams coach should be FIRED NOW. Rex says they can't run a play on special teams without a penalty. Make a statement and FIRE the ST coach!

Team is in reverse under Ryan. Defense is much worse & the injury bug makes the offense worse. It wouldn't surprise me if they lay an egg in London.

Special teams coach should be FIRED NOW. Rex says they can't run a play on special teams without a penalty. Make a statement and FIRE the ST coach!

Probably wouldn't hurt to make reality official and fire that idiot offensive line coach too.

i am. very. we had a dinner party and i recorded the game for after dinner. we'd have been much better off playing cards or listening to music and talking instead. i'm pissed at all the wasted energy, time and hope. at least i minimize the waste by fast forwarding through so much of most games. this is an historically horrible sports franchise. it would be near impossible to choose a worse one to follow.

So what you're saying is we can't beat good teams. But Don't freak out though we can probably beat crappy teams. Winning against crappy teams alone will be a reason to celebrate the 2015 season. This is what a fanbase that hasn't sniffed playoffs in the 21st century has come to expect. medicority.

Anything but the truth. This team is poorly coached, with a fairly healthy defense (kyle hurt today) Others have stepped up and in one case Darby played better than the injured player. IMO the D is free falling into medicority under our defensive mastermind HC. undisciplined, out schemed weekly. Also,easily the most penalized team in the league. And no it's not a zebra conspiracy either. They simply cannot out coach nor play with the big boys. There was not a single part of today's game that showed any improvement besides shady running for 90 yards.

You might want to get out some Bills history books as far as injuries are concerned. because except for last year the Bills were always banged up every season. remember the conditioning issues? It's most likely archived on this forum. The difference is this team finally has a few good offensive skill players their injury prone and it is fast becoming the favorite excuse why we lose to good or undefeated teams.

it probably is not a lost season yet. There is no reason to believe Rex cannot get us to Maroons outstanding 9-7 last season. We do have some seemingly weak competition coming up. Along with a long road stretch. We do better on the road anyway. This team needs a lot more than a bye week to become a threat. it needs to rethink it's offensive and defensive strategies. The Special teams are in comlete free fall. Tonite we are third in the division with two games against the Jets who may not be the pushovers they were last year. Due to a coaching change. I really hope we crush the Jags the players need some confidence. because the coaches provide none.

i am. very. we had a dinner party and i recorded the game for after dinner. we'd have been much better off playing cards or listening to music and talking instead. i'm pissed at all the wasted energy, time and hope. at least i minimize the waste by fast forwarding through so much of most games. this is an historically horrible sports franchise. it would be near impossible to choose a worse one to follow.

There is the older gentleman that sits behind me and says kid "tell your boys to pick another team in another town to root for and follow". I actually said that isnt such a bad idea. Bills fans deserve so much more than the pure garbage that goes on the field. And every season a bone is thrown and we all drink the kool aid. I will never ever Billieve again until we actually win a championship and the curse is gone. Until then I wont abandon ship but I will not have the same passion anymore. They are also getting less of my money as well.

Agree - the O-line plays with no passion or attitude.

Haha how could you possibly know this? Are you down at field level for every play? Right next to each guy? Compare that to a baseline you've created for them. Jeeez people say the most ridiculous generic dumb sh*t

There is the older gentleman that sits behind me and says kid "tell your boys to pick another team in another town to root for and follow". I actually said that isnt such a bad idea. Bills fans deserve so much more than the pure garbage that goes on the field. And every season a bone is thrown and we all drink the kool aid. I will never ever Billieve again until we actually win a championship and the curse is gone. Until then I wont abandon ship but I will not have the same passion anymore. They are also getting less of my money as well.

Damn! Is this team 0-6? :lol:

Why is anyone pissed off about THIS game? The only reason for that is the team not living up to the unrealistic expectations of some of the fans. The EJ Manuel quarterbacked Bills lost to a very good (and undefeated) Bengals team. Shocker. I'm disappointed that the Bills lost, but I'm not the least bit surprised. The game went pretty much how I expected it to go. The only thing that really surprised me was that the Bills didn't get more pressure on Dalton. I didn't expect the defense to shut down the Bengals and I didn't expect the offense to light it up with EJ at QB. I hoped for better, but that doesn't work out that well all that often. (Notable exception: Last year's Buckeyes.)

I'm sick of the injury excuse, too. Take a look around the league at injuries and most teams have a bunch. Elite teams overcome good players missing time due to injury or suspension. Pittsburgh has won without Roethlisburger. Green Bay is without two starting WRs. The Giants beat the Bills down a bunch of WRs and TEs. The Bills were without a lot of players too, but we only hear about that because we lost. That's the way it works.

I've been married longer than that, and my Bills came first. I'll live (I always have), but I'm pissed!

Yeah well I am only 43. I have only been married for half as long as I have been a fan. Thank god I made a better choice on a wife than I did a football team. I blame my old man for my Bills affliction.

So what you're saying is we can't beat good teams. But Don't freak out though we can probably beat crappy teams. Winning against crappy teams alone will be a reason to celebrate the 2015 season. This is what a fanbase that hasn't sniffed playoffs in the 21st century has come to expect. medicority.

Anything but the truth. This team is poorly coached, with a fairly healthy defense (kyle hurt today) Others have stepped up and in one case Darby played better than the injured player. IMO the D is free falling into medicority under our defensive mastermind HC. undisciplined, out schemed weekly. Also,easily the most penalized team in the league. And no it's not a zebra conspiracy either. They simply cannot out coach nor play with the big boys. There was not a single part of today's game that showed any improvement besides shady running for 90 yards.

You might want to get out some Bills history books as far as injuries are concerned. because except for last year the Bills were always banged up every season. remember the conditioning issues? It's most likely archived on this forum. The difference is this team finally has a few good offensive skill players their injury prone and it is fast becoming the favorite excuse why we lose to good or undefeated teams.

it probably is not a lost season yet. There is no reason to believe Rex cannot get us to Maroons outstanding 9-7 last season. We do have some seemingly weak competition coming up. Along with a long road stretch. We do better on the road anyway. This team needs a lot more than a bye week to become a threat. it needs to rethink it's offensive and defensive strategies. The Special teams are in comlete free fall. Tonite we are third in the division with two games against the Jets who may not be the pushovers they were last year. Due to a coaching change. I really hope we crush the Jags the players need some confidence. because the coaches provide none.

^Truth + Reality^ that many either fail to comprehend or are ok with the continuum of 7-9 to 9-7 seasons sprinkled with some 6-10s. Its a reocurring nightmare that is borderline torture.

Yeah well I am only 43. I have only been married for half as long as I have been a fan. Thank god I made a better choice on a wife than I did a football team. I blame my old man for my Bills affliction.

Lol ive blamed my pops too. At one time our season ticket seniority was 318 not sure what it is now but the point is this was forced on me against my will.

Why is anyone pissed off about THIS game? The only reason for that is the team not living up to the unrealistic expectations of some of the fans. The EJ Manuel quarterbacked Bills lost to a very good (and undefeated) Bengals team. Shocker. I'm disappointed that the Bills lost, but I'm not the least bit surprised. The game went pretty much how I expected it to go. The only thing that really surprised me was that the Bills didn't get more pressure on Dalton. I didn't expect the defense to shut down the Bengals and I didn't expect the offense to light it up with EJ at QB. I hoped for better, but that doesn't work out that well all that often. (Notable exception: Last year's Buckeyes.)

I'm sick of the injury excuse, too. Take a look around the league at injuries and most teams have a bunch. Elite teams overcome good players missing time due to injury or suspension. Pittsburgh has won without Roethlisburger. Green Bay is without two starting WRs. The Giants beat the Bills down a bunch of WRs and TEs. The Bills were without a lot of players too, but we only hear about that because we lost. That's the way it works.

We are pissed because every year is the same---its that simple

Been faithfully following the team since the 1968 season. Amazingly, this is the historically worst stretch of seasons for an historically bad pro football operation. Sadly, what is happening is to be expected. Great preseason hopes dashed by the reality that they aren't anywhere near as good as those hopes.

I have grown to not have expectations, but rather have learned to enjoy whatever good stuff happens and detach from the rest. But as long as people continue to be born, there will be new hopeful fans coming along. And like watching Lucy pull the ball away from Charlie Brown, it's both sad and funny to see the same thing repeat itself year after year.

Damn! Is this team 0-6? :lol:

No, of course not. But Rex helped make this bed with his own big mouth. He told the Pegulas he would learn from his mistakes, and he did upgrade at OC, but he's still Rex. THAT is his downfall. (Yeah, this is an emotional reaction, but probably a look into how this will end, eventually.)

I am with you 1000% but the $9m question is whether the Pegulas will see this tire fire for what it is and actively address things instead of letting the Titanic sink, a la Ralph Wilson.

What is especially maddening is that the talent is there but the combination of poor defensive scheme (not utilizing the talent we do have), undisciplined/penalized nonsense, terrible ST coaching/performance, and overall underachieving.

Then I have to listen to those all-star hacks from WGR550, Beavis & Butthead, as they defend this team and say "they're only 3-3, and the rest of the AFC sucks, so don't worry." The wins over Miami & Tenn were complete garbage, and we were blown out by NE, Cinci, & the Giants. Now some of the d-line is starting to speak out with dissatisfaction about Rex's d-scheme. To top it all off, Rex tries to play the injury card in his post-game presser.

Memo to Rex; how about exhibiting some accountability & leadership by 1) firing Crossman, as in yesterday; 2) bench/fine anyone who commits any idiotic personal conduct penalty.

You left out the key, Mr. Ryan. This is his team and he's responsible for all of the above.

As for Rex, I don't care one way or the other about the way he conducts himself. It's kind of fun and it doesn't hurt the team. It plays a lot better when his team is winning though. My only issue these days is with a defensive coach who likes to win with a strong defense and an offense that manages the game. I don't think that works in today's NFL. That's been Rex's modus operandi, but then again he's never had much choice because he's never had a QB. I still think that the lack of a franchise QB is what stands in the way of the Bills. I hope they find one and I hope that Ryan utilizes him if/when they do.

Well, I've heard from both my sons today, so it's pros and cons. I shared my affliction with them, and we commiserate together. Better than not hearing from them.