EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time we put up 21 points ? EJ didn't play lights out but he did put up 21 points.... We havent scored that much since the garbage time points week 2... and never before that this year....you have blind eyes if this game is on EJ ...He was a great backup maybe not ready to be a starter or ever but this is on the D that is paid over 200 million with no pressure or sacks... Wasn't a fan of the Rex effect he is a circus mixed with old school used car dealer....give me JIm schwartz D and a decent offensive coach and I am happy...

The last time we put up 21 points was the last time we had Sammy and McCoy on the field. Week 3 did happen after week 2.

If EJ Manuel stinks out loud, what can you say about Rex Ryan the defensive guru? His defense was shredded yet again AT HOME. What will his excuse be this time? More communication issues? The coach is a complete joke. It's shocking how much this defense regressed with him around.

Yeah. It was ugly. He was bad out there. Pretty disappointing he has not improved, even with a real OC.

He was wildly inaccurate even on his completions. Clay bailed him out on at least 3 passes in the 1st half alone, one of which could have gotten his ribs broken like Goodwin last year.

Yep, Taylor's 107 yards passing and 14 points of output last week against a poor Tennessee team should definitely get him into the Hall Of Fame

It's a lot of the same issues - neither are looking great but TT has a little more sizzle when he moves which makes him feel more exciting.

I never thought that EJ Manuel was going to take the "next step" because I have known for some time that there is no "next step" for EJ Manuel.

Additionally, TT isn't much of an NFL QB, either.

I'm from Syracuse, so...never mind.

Your input matters no matter where your from

If EJ Manuel stinks out loud, what can you say about Rex Ryan the defensive guru? His defense was shredded yet again AT HOME. What will his excuse be this time? More communication issues? The coach is a complete joke. It's shocking how much this defense regressed with him around.

Agree

He was wildly inaccurate even on his completions. Clay bailed him out on at least 3 passes in the 1st half alone, one of which could have gotten his ribs broken like Goodwin last year.

He is incapable of leading his receivers.

Imo

Did EJ play defense?

Offense scored 21 points and would have been more had Miller not held or Watkins got hurt.

Not going to win many giving up 34. That's not on EJ

Really? If O can't stay on field than D is left with their D in their hand.

Did EJ play defense?

Offense scored 21 points and would have been more had Miller not held or Watkins got hurt.

Not going to win many giving up 34. That's not on EJ

Nope. Just the bad QB play and whatever negative side effects came from that is on EJ.

EJ sucks. It seems like everyone else can see that except for some Bills fans that are still holding onto whatever hope they can that this kid will magically turn into a good starting QB. He's erratic as a passer and just isn't any good. That's the reality.