Patriots* vs. Indy

Beerball

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck is still banged up im not even sure hes playing. Without luck I can see it being even worse. Indy going to get smoked. Nothing would make me happier though than to see tom Brady tear his ACL he deserves it.

For as much as I hate that guy, I just can't wish injury on anyone.... Well, maybe Greg Hardy.

Kool Aid, c'mon man. Don't ever wish an injury on a guy. Even marsha, marsha, marsha. Now I wouldn't be unhappy if he gets his bell rung and is ok, but has to sit out for two games due to the concussion protocol. Yes, I see it as different, as he has almost no concussions if any in his career, so the liklihood of any real damage is minimum, just would have to sit a game or two.

I agree with you guys the Colts are heading into a buzz saw. We have to hope Denver will play lights out in defense, when the Pats go to denver, and Peyton gets back on track.

For the Colts, it will probably be better for them if Hasselback plays. He has been in a lot of shoot outs in his career.

Kool Aid, c'mon man. Don't ever wish an injury on a guy. Even marsha, marsha, marsha. Now I wouldn't be unhappy if he gets his bell rung and is ok, but has to sit out for two games due to the concussion protocol. Yes, I see it as different, as he has almost no concussions if any in his career, so the liklihood of any real damage is minimum, just would have to sit a game or two.

I agree with you guys the Colts are heading into a buzz saw. We have to hope Denver will play lights out in defense, when the Pats go to denver, and Peyton gets back on track.

For the Colts, it will probably be better for them if Hasselback plays. He has been in a lot of shoot outs in his career.

Lol got it...you dont want his knee injured but his brain is cool.

Just being smart :)

I dont wish ill on others but he is the one guy I will make an exception for. Karma owes him and it will catch up. I dont know when or how but someday he will get his.

As far as Denver and manning I think he is shot. He is a shell of his former self. There is no turning it around. I love Peyton and can always root for him but I only see him declining further from here out

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Well, I have a guy that comes into my workplace every week that is a diehard Pats*** fan. He is a great guy to talk to an all UNTILL it comes to the Pats***. Then he goes on with how they will be going undefeated and winning the SB again. I cant stand to listen to him although he is right. How do the Pats*** unload so many players and seem to dominate regardless.

OK, all that said someone has to dissect this team and find out how to beat it. Where is the hole to get into and destroy it like the Death Star?

http://youtu.be/nsJpTTIEySo

Well, I have a guy that comes into my workplace every week that is a diehard Pats*** fan. He is a great guy to talk to an all UNTILL it comes to the Pats***. Then he goes on with how they will be going undefeated and winning the SB again. I cant stand to listen to him although he is right. How do the Pats*** unload so many players and seem to dominate regardless.

OK, all that said someone has to dissect this team and find out how to beat it. Where is the hole to get into and destroy it like the Death Star?

Pull a tonya harding on ernie adams?

Or go the route with more integrity....pay a prostitue to go to tom bradys not nice enough hotel room, plant a kilo of cocaine and conveniently drop a tip with the DEA. just saying it would have worked in the 80's.

Or just wait for brady to retire some time within the next 2 decades

I don't get why the media is pumping the Patriots revenge factor. They want revenge for being called out on cheating AGAIN? Wouldn't the Colts playoff loss to the Pats be more motivation for the Colts, thus their revenge factor. I would think Indy would be just as motivated. The Pats should win, based on talent, and in season performance. But remember anything can happen on a Sunday.

Anyone else also wonder how New England* got yet another "high value" game after their bye? Seems to happen every year--some years (like this year) it almost seems like they get to pick who they play after the bye

They probably have a guy they call "The Scheduler" on their payroll. Probably just a coincidence though... probably. :unsure:

Go ahead and laugh but I think ego maniac bellicheat wants to hang 60+ on indy in their house as a big F-U.

If I was betting on this game I would probably take NE -20 im pretty confident this will get ugly for indy.

Oh, I'm not laughing. Not at all. :D

really? Sad.

To each their own. He is an arrogant cheating jerk who is tainted forever and has been tormenting my team for a decade and a half. The pats** have been running the nfl, have Goodell in their pocket and have been allowed to get away with it. Yes I am openly rooting against one of the three people most responsible for the bills having the longest playoff drought in major sports.

Kool Aid, I was just kidding with you, and yeah a little bell rung with a headache for a few days, vs. a guy seriously hurting his knee which could permanently hurt him is all I meant. I don't ever remember Brady getting even a minor concussion as he does get rid of the ball so fast.

Like you as I understand you didn't mean seriously, and neither did I. BTW- I can't stand him either. He is an arrogant prick, a whiner to the refs, and can't wait for his skills to decline as you stated on P. Manning.

Just a fantasy, but wouldn't you just love to see Hasselback beat Brady?

Kool Aid, I was just kidding with you, and yeah a little bell rung with a headache for a few days, vs. a guy seriously hurting his knee which could permanently hurt him is all I meant. I don't ever remember Brady getting even a minor concussion as he does get rid of the ball so fast.

Like you as I understand you didn't mean seriously, and neither did I. BTW- I can't stand him either. He is an arrogant prick, a whiner to the refs, and can't wait for his skills to decline as you stated on P. Manning.

Just a fantasy, but wouldn't you just love to see Hasselback beat Brady?

No harm in a little fantasy :). No worries

Yes it would be great. But then again I root for EVERY QB who faces brady to beat him. So obviously my view is slightly biased.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Just finished watching SD almost upset GB at Lambeau and Browns almost upset Broncos. Couldn't quite do it. Seattle choked away their chance to beat Carolina at home. Looks like all unbeatens will prevail today.

Go Colts!

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't want to see the **** go undefeated, but at this point, we need them to run away with the division. Colts don't look like they're running away with anything. Give this one to the **** and keep the rest of the AFC down here with us?