ok, time to make your prediction!!!

I predict a total Bungles meltdown. Dalton was sacked 4 times last week. This week 8 times. He gets antsy and throws some picks. EJ comes in hot and the game is over by half time.

Bills 38

Bengals 21

They manage to get some offense going in the second half in garbage time because the defense starts playing soft.

Edited by Rockinon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often correct, but ALWAYS vague. Just stay correct and I'm a happy guy!

I use a broad brush when painting landscapes. But look close and there will be details once and again.

Gilmore will not follow Green across the hashes. If that is how Rex plays this game, with corner confidence? Expect Eifert to be the focus of the Thurman defense. shutting him down.

its going to be a game for our secondary to show up again for.

See I do think in details.

I just dont often express my thoughts at length.

its simple though. We kick their as all over the field. Bills are going to get up to speed soon enough under the new regime. Too much talent in Coaching and Players.

watch out Cinci!!

Edited by 3rdand12

31-14 Bengals.

I just cant believe the hype. I love this team to death, but I will not allow myself to take myself so high only to come crashing down if things dont go our way. I wasnt very encouraged last week and I dont see much change. I see EJ completing 60-65% I see an int. I see a line who may or may not be able to open holes for our backs. I hope Roman doesnt over think it. I see a boring but steady defense. Im most worried about a Gilmore v Green matchup. And Sanu is 6'3"ish Darby's major knock was that he has a hard time against big receivers. I see us missing Aaron Williams as well.

Someone tell me it will be ok... Please???

Since I am ALWAYS wrong whenever I try to predict anything...

Bills - 16

Bungles - 27

I will blame it on the O-line when the Bills offense is unable to get anything going.

Wouldnt be wrong to do that. Just the right side though

Bengals 7

Bills 3

Shitloads of questionable penalties all over the place, on both teams.

Rex will eat his headset, net an unsportsmanlike penalty and it'll be shown on replay at least a dozen times while Solomon Wilcots narrates...

We'll all end up following suit and eat our TV remotes.