Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the signing and TT's injury situation related whatsoever.

As others have stated, he's a good scout team quarterback and has previous experience with the Bengals. That's why he's here.

The best relation I can see is he apparently plays the same way as TT and Roman has experience with him. That's good if TT can't go to have another QB on the roster that can fit into the system they are playing.

As others have stated, he's a good scout team quarterback and has previous experience with the Bengals. That's why he's here.

that, and because TT is hurt. They are using a roster spot, after all. TT might still play but he is indeed hurt.

Why can't it be both?

@4TomMartin

Worth noting, new #Bills QB Josh Johnson spent time with the Bengals during training camp. Buffalo plays Cincinnati this week.

Where has it been noted that Tyrod may be in danger of missing a game? Sore is different than injured. This thread is misleading, and rampant speculation, IMO.

the tweet from Mike Garofalo in the OP paired with Rex's comments from yesterday

@MikeGarafolo: Rex mentioned how hurt Tyrod is. @JayGlazer reported recently Taylor's ankle worse than we know. Johnson signing = EJ time? Team mulling.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13879109/buffalo-bills-sign-backup-qb-josh-johnson-release-kicker-billy-cundiff

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- With starter Tyrod Taylor potentially dealing with an undisclosed injury, the Buffalo Bills signed veteran quarterback Josh Johnson......

Taylor, who rushed for a Bills quarterback record 76 yards in Sunday's 14-13 win over the Tennessee Titans, was "banged up" and "sore" Monday, coach Rex Ryan said. He did not elaborate on any specific injury.

"You ought to see him," Ryan said. "He is sore and we knew he would be."