The Bills will Beat Cincy!

Jobot

Calling it now, the Buffalo Bills will beat the Bengals!

I believe our defense is match-up nightmare for the Bengals that loves to stretch the field. Dalton is in for a surprise as he runs into Dareus pushing the pocket into him every time he tries to step up to throw deep (see the one Marriota throw down field that resulted in a pick for reference)

The Bengals believe they are super bowl contenders... I think they stick to their current offensive game plan that's worked for them through the first 5 weeks as a result.

4+ sacks

3+ turnovers (1 for 6pts)

Give me another 20 pts from the offense 27 - 13 BILLS WIN!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Bills will prevail.

I was down on the Bills first half yesterday, but am optimistic again.

Why I am optimistic again? It occurred to me that this team is all new coaches, combined with significant roster churn of new players. These players/coaches are just getting familiar with each other and system, that's a big deal. AND the playmakers are out. Actually I'm pretty comfortable with 3-2. 4-2 will feel better.

Sure, Tom Brady, on one team for more than a decade, with the same coach/system his whole career, and mostly the same roster around him, can do it. Pffttt.. Ryan Leaf could succeed there..

Bills gel more each week, and will beat Cinci, and NE at home.

I agree. Bills will prevail.

I was down on the Bills first half yesterday, but am optimistic again.

Why I am optimistic again? It occurred to me that this team is all new coaches, combined with significant roster churn of new players. These players/coaches are just getting familiar with each other and system, that's a big deal. AND the playmakers are out. Actually I'm pretty comfortable with 3-2. 4-2 will feel better.

Sure, Tom Brady, on one team for more than a decade, with the same coach/system his whole career, and mostly the same roster around him, can do it. Pffttt.. Ryan Leaf could succeed there..

Bills gel more each week, and will beat Cinci, and NE at home.

You should start a thread off this hot take. The stuff about the owners and coaches being new is.hot.

This years iteration of the Bungles appears to be sick of their disappointing season endings and have raised the game. Even with that said, why are so many on this board ready to fold the cards to them? Now every QB is too quick to get rid of the ball for us.

5 games in does not make a season, we as Bills fans should understand this better than most. The Bengals look good, no doubt. If we can get our offensive talent back, and actually play offense, our D keeps this close. Dalton is due to be Dalton. Any game now...

We need Karlos/Sammy and a very fired up home crowd.

I think the Bengals will roll in over confident and unprepared for the noise and the emotion that will await them. You cannot be on your A game and every week and after an emotional win like the Bengals had against Seattle they are ready for a let down. Of course I could be wrong. Buffalo 27 Cinny 17.

The Bills can win this one. The Bengals are certainly due to lose one (or come back to their mean, if you will) and I'm not sold on Dalton yet either. He has folded in other big games. This one isn't huge, but more and more eyes are looking at him these days. Still, "can win" is different from "should win" and the Bengals should be a slight favorite here. The only way to change how the Bills are perceived is for them to win games like this. They need to earn some respect and this game would certainly start to do that.

The Bills can win this one. The Bengals are certainly due to lose one (or come back to their mean, if you will) and I'm not sold on Dalton yet either. He has folded in other big games. This one isn't huge, but more and more eyes are looking at him these days. Still, "can win" is different from "should win" and the Bengals should be a slight favorite here. The only way to change how the Bills are perceived is for them to win games like this. They need to earn some respect and this game would certainly start to do that.

He just led his team back from a 17 point 4th Q deficit to beat the Seahawks (an actual top 5 D).