Bills Activate IK; Cierre Wood to IR

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the pining for Brown to come back after there was so much animosity towards him when he was here.

I'll admit I've changed my tune, but when 800 of your RBs get hurt and you're left with a fat Boobie you swallow your pride and at least bring back a guy who knows the playbook.

Everyone's talking karlos but any chance we see McCoy this week?

I hope not. I only say that because hamstrings are bad news. They give you false hope you're recovered, so you play--then Zap! you are even worse than before. (which pretty much describes McCoy's progression to this point)

I'd like to see McCoy miss the next two games, then the bye, and then play. 3 more weeks should put his issue to bed.

If McCoy plays this weekend, I'll know the Bills have thrown all caution to the wind (wierd phrase)--and will lose faith.

ray rice.. be done with it.. screw the PC crowd. bring him in ,if greg hardy, aldon smith and all the other guys who abuse women have gotten second, or even third chances, give rice a look.

His idiot wife has forgiven him, so I guess all is well.

Seriously though, that's a PR nightmare.

@ChrisBrownBills

IK Enemkpali to take Cierre Wood's roster spot. Wood to I-R with ACL. #Bills

@buffalobills

ROSTER MOVES Added to active roster: DE IK Enemkpali Placed on IR: RB Cierre Wood http://bufbills.co/KkyMah

our RBs are cursed this year

We NEED to sign someone. This shouldn't be up for discussion. Dixon doesn't deserve a spot on an NFL roster. Boom? Not sure yet but certainly isn't the stop gap we need.

Admit you !@#$ed up with Bryce and get him back here.

is a great special teamer we should convert him to FB and get rid of Felton. He caught the ball well out of the backfield last wk as well

By activating IK and not leaving a spot on the 53, it makes me think they are confident in Karlos

IK is going to play RB, and punch out the Bengals defenders!

I wonder if TT has any insight into Rice?

Although, I'd kick the tires on Montee Ball if we need another RB.

I hope not. I only say that because hamstrings are bad news. They give you false hope you're recovered, so you play--then Zap! you are even worse than before. (which pretty much describes McCoy's progression to this point)

I'd like to see McCoy miss the next two games, then the bye, and then play. 3 more weeks should put his issue to bed.

If McCoy plays this weekend, I'll know the Bills have thrown all caution to the wind (wierd phrase)--and will lose faith.

same here. No McCoy please. Be conservative w/ the injuries. We need him 100% when he comes back. The McCoy/Karlos combo will be huge at the end of the season.

Getting IK back could be very beneficial this week; we'll need fresh pass rushers to get after Dalton.

Great point. We need to disrupt him. And Gilmore will have a huge test against Green, while Brown or whomever will have a big test w/ Eifert. Hopefully covering Gronk all these years has the Bills prepared for Eifert.

Edited by RyanC883

Getting IK back could be very beneficial this week; we'll need fresh pass rushers to get after Dalton.

If only we could get our sub packages in the game more often. I give opposing coaches credit, though. Quick passes and no huddles has way of wearing guys out. We simply have to do a better job of getting off the field on defense. Especially since our offense can't be counted on to give them longer rests between series.

GO BILLS!!!

i know, but greg hardy is back and i realize there is no video, but IMHO i think the firestorm has subsided. isnt the present day forgiving society all about second chances? but i appreciate where you are coming from.

If only we could get our sub packages in the game more often. I give opposing coaches credit, though. Quick passes and no huddles has way of wearing guys out. We simply have to do a better job of getting off the field on defense. Especially since our offense can't be counted on to give them longer rests between series.

GO BILLS!!!

That's true, we do.

I should hope that the majority of this week's defensive game-planning revolves around getting the interior back 7 (specifically Robey, Brown, Bradham, and the safeties) comfortable with closing on short routes. There's no doubt in my mind that the Bengals will follow the model that Brady and Eli used.

it definitely feels like there is mention of bring Brown back every thread.

That's because the Prime Directive of the Interweb is the large contingent of posters who invariably think (1) the unknown is better than the known, (2) the other guy is always better--just because, and (3) they'd make a great [fill in the blank--in this case NFL GM] if only somebody would give them a shot...

We NEED to sign someone. This shouldn't be up for discussion. Dixon doesn't deserve a spot on an NFL roster. Boom? Not sure yet but certainly isn't the stop gap we need.

Admit you !@#$ed up with Bryce and get him back here.

I thought Herron looked pretty good yesterday. They just didn't give him enough carries. They were trying to use three backs in the same role. Should have given Boom more carries and less for Wood and Dixon.

when I heard IK was taking Cierre Wood's roster spot, my first thought was they know Karlos will be ready. he better be or we are in serious trouble. Tyrod will just have to run the ball for us like he did yesterday. sucks that Whaley put us in this position. we would have been all set with Fred ready to go.