Bills Activate IK; Cierre Wood to IR

I thought Herron looked pretty good yesterday. They just didn't give him enough carries. They were trying to use three backs in the same role. Should have given Boom more carries and less for Wood and Dixon.

it couldve simply been that boom didnt know enough of the playbook yet.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Herron looked pretty good yesterday. They just didn't give him enough carries. They were trying to use three backs in the same role. Should have given Boom more carries and less for Wood and Dixon.

+1, he looked decent. I'm praying Karlos clears protocol.

We may be in a race with KC. I'm wondering if Andy Reid signs Bryce Brown (who Bills passed on last week for Herron and Wood). Didn't Reid coach Brown in Philadelphia?

Well, why not? BB has proven that he can win games for the Chiefs.

Sucks, tough luck for him, wishing him a good recovery.

I'm sure it's scant consolation, but at least he'll get paid like any member of the 53-man on IR. I think that's a difference of $20k per game?

Not adequate, but also not scant from my financial perspective. But agreed, and I'm glad he'll add some to the bank. Hope next year goes better for him and it's early enough that there's time for a good recovery.

Cierre Wood just hit the jackpot...after he almost certainly would have been cut and headed back to the practice squad this week when Karlos Williams returned, instead he got a huge pay raise by getting put on IR and being guaranteed the remainder of his salary for the year...that is like a 200K pay raise...well played Wood, well played...

Edited by matter2003