Game Balls vs. the Titans

Gilmore was the best player on either side, except maybe the Titans DT who is very good and had a great game.

Schmidt had a great game.

TT won the game for us but he also missed a bunch of plays he needs to make, so he doesn't get the top mark.

Darby is ridiculously good for a rookie.

Mario and Dareus had solid games with a few highlight plays.

Woods made a few great blocks but he needs to get his head in the game more. I really like him as a role player but he can be frustrating.

I agree with a lot of the names mentioned. Here is my take.

Chris Hogan: A lot of us on this board, including myself, were ready to see him leave after the preseason. He has really stepped up when called upon. He made a big catch on a deep pass, then scored the winning TD, and ended the game with a perfect QB rating. I didn't know he was a south paw.

Tyrod Taylor: After an abysmal 1st half he came back and delivered in the 2nd half. Taylor still has more to do to improve his game, but he's done a lot this season to keep the Bills offense running.

Colton Schmidt: His punting today was crucial.

Stephone Gilmore: He was thrown at a lot today and he was up for the challenge. One of his best games as a Bill.

Robert Woods: Big block that gave Taylor just enough space to get that big first TD.

Mario Williams: Brought plenty of pressure today.

Kyle Williams: Continues to show his value on this team as a disruptive DT

Robert Woods blocked two guys with one block to spring Tyrod for the game-changing TD.

if you look at replay Hogan was involved with that block too but they both blocked well.

Chris Hogan: A lot of us on this board, including myself, were ready to see him leave after the preseason. He has really stepped up when called upon. He made a big catch on a deep pass, then scored the winning TD, and ended the game with a perfect QB rating. I didn't know he was a south paw.

He isn't. He is ambidextrous.